Thoughts on these V-MODA headphones

Destroyer

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BYRGJ0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I was looking on amazon for a reasonable set of headphones and came across these beauties. I love the design and all the reviews seem positive I was just wondering if anyone on here had any experience with V-MODA as they are not a brand I have heard of before (living in New Zealand). I think these headphones are exactly what I am looking for as I will get the detachable mic to use when i'm at my PC but can remove that when going into town or what not.

Anyway just looking to see if anyone has had any experience with V-MODA and what you guys think about these headphones.
Cheers in advance.

On a side note favourite colour? 

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

They look amazing.

My fav is black white

They look amazing.

My fav is black white

Yeah I love the look and I love most of the colours thats why I added the colour question at the end just unsure which I like the most.

I like the red  :P

Not sure if the red would suit my red hair :P

Not sure if the red would suit my red hair :P

No, probably not but since you like ROG maybe it would suit your build. (I have an ROG build too, aren't they the best :) )

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BYRGJ0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I was looking on amazon for a reasonable set of headphones and came across these beauties. I love the design and all the reviews seem positive I was just wondering if anyone on here had any experience with V-MODA as they are not a brand I have heard of before (living in New Zealand). I think these headphones are exactly what I am looking for as I will get the detachable mic to use when i'm at my PC but can remove that when going into town or what not.

Anyway just looking to see if anyone has had any experience with V-MODA and what you guys think about these headphones.

Cheers in advance.

On a side note favourite colour? 

V-Moda should be good. It's a bit of a fashion headphone though, so keep in mind that a part of what you pay for it goes to the fashion side, making it a bit overpriced compared to its competitors in the same level. If you're attracted by the design in the first place, then it's all good. 

The one I've tried was the M100. It got good bass, with kind of V shaped curve in its frequency response.

The sound isn't for everyone, but they are built quite nicely. Also, they've been somewhat pricey lately. I've owned a pair.

No, probably not but since you like ROG maybe it would suit your build. (I have an ROG build too, aren't they the best :) )

That is very true I do like my system nice and red (red goes faster). Dunno if I would wear them out though.

Thanks for all your advice guys I think I will grab them as I do like my bass and they will be reasonable for at my pc and going out :)