ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the extreme better. Everyone knows bigger is better, right?

I wonder if they will ever unlock the led in the carbon cooler to let us play around with it. 

That metal shroud looks very tough. I like components that last a long time. That way my kids can get the hand-me-downs when I do my next upgrade  :D

Gotta say that I dislike the confusing naming scheme. How in the hay is someone supposed to know which one of the two cards is superior when they're called with names like Extreme and Omega?

Now I kind of want to get a poll to see whether there's a census about the "ranking" of the two words.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I like the one with the carbon fiber finish, just without the lights.

Yet I must say this to linus, you have done a good job with your community, you have successfully made a group of people that praise gaben, bend over to pc hardware, laugh at mac peasants, and live to see the new tech

Thumbs up to that man.

Dat amp extreme might get me to buy a windowed side plate for my case.....

This card looks amazibg with those leds and the gtx 980 is a beast of a card

I think it's my last and only chance to get one. Things takes a bad turn here in northern Russia. In the middle of nowhere actually.

GTX 900 series finally addresses the need of having more powerful consumer grade cards. was very disappointed with watchdogs when they had to cut the graphics down. hope with the arrival of these new generation of cards, we will get what we expect, and we don't have to pay a fortune to run those games. hope i win this beast of a card!

I like that they support DisplayPort now. Its soooooo much cooler then HDMI.

At first I thought the AMP! Extreme looked tacky with the fake carbon fibre but, with LEDs, it looks pretty badass!

I must say that the design of the cards is amazing! I mean the HARDWARE itself looks really sexy!

Hardcore gamer, video editor & web designer! :)

I really like that the GTX 980 has three coolers. It looks pretty nice. But in fact I dont know if it is really necessary to put three coolers on a graphics card.

Hoping to win. I planning to build my very 1st rig maybe on Dec. 

This would ease the cost of my build

Thank you Zotac and LTT Media Group for this giveaway

You're videos are great. There's something incredible about computers and hardware my mind cannot comprehend. It fascinates me everytime. Thanks for the giveaway Zotac and Linus!

PS: I hope you're having a nice vacation Luke.  :)