ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love the 900 series power consumption. I'm always looking to reduce our footprint.

That triple fan design of the Zotac is beautiful as well :)

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO + 4 Additional Venturi 120mm Fans | 14 x 20TB Seagate Exos X22 20TB | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

This is really great upgrade from my GTX 750 Ti. Sure love it!

What do I like about ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme?

Well, I've been living in the 500 series era for a long time, I think it's time to get out of the rock age.

That Extreme cooler looks amazing i would love to have one of those but so many posts let rng tell who it will be.

Love the power efficiency of the new 900s, so jelly of my friend's 970. 

The ZOTAC AMP! Extreme's cooler looks absolutely amazing and with the lights, it just makes it that much more amazing!

I would definitely be interested in checking out Nvidia's new anti-aliasing solution with a 900 series card.  :D

CPU: Intel 4790k Cooler: Corsair h100i Mobo: ASUS Z97-A RAM: Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1866 GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Storage: Crucial mx100 512GB & x3 2TB HDDs Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl PSU: Seasonic SSR-650RM Monitors: Acer XB271HU and Asus VG236 Keyboard: Corsair Gaming k70 RGB Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7 Headset: Sennheiser 558 + Antlion ModMic 4.0 Speakers: Harmon Kardon Soundsticks

First post!

I love 900 series for the price and power. And the Zotac styles are great and look awesome!

55504682.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway Linus & Zotac!

As for the cards, I think they look pretty cool, plus the beastly coolers means good overclocks without sounding like a vacuum cleaner.

Also, I love how almost every single recent post is by a newbie.

I like the ZOTAC AMP! Omega, it looks like a transformer. Acrylic PC Cases is a must.

Long time listener first time caller.

I'd like to thank Linus for inspiring me to go liquid cooled next year at my 5 year refresh cycle or whenever I get to rub a few nickles together.

If I was rebuilding now this would be the card I would run in SLI (judging by availability so would everyone else) and winning would get me well on my way for next year, or turn my current platform into a tremendous bottleneck.  Either way I would be very happy.

Thanks for all of the quality content.

Massive performance whilst keeping the card as power efficient as possible is very attractive,the cards also look badass :D

Dylan Scully | Irish | IT Management Student | PC Gamer | Liker of fluffy animals and memes

I think the 900series are Amazing. i was so damn Impressed by the 780 and 780ti but these chips are even more powerfull its amazing to see how technology changes GREAT!

Keep going LinusGroup you are Awesome !!!

From what I already watched from Linus' vids, I can say the 900 series are pretty damn interesting to have - more performance for less power consumption? That's downright beneficial for me, especially in my country's jacked-up monopolized power fees.

I prefer Gigabyte, but I've been wanting to switch to Nvidia and upgrade from my Radeon HD 6870. Especially since it only has 1 GB of video RAM is starting to be not good enough for newer games.

Oo, free stuff! :D

I like the design but personally I would prefer if my graphics card only took up 2 slots, especially in more compact builds, 3 seems inconvenient and a bit bulky... Cant argue with that performance though :) 

i dont know the power of the GTX 970 AMP  Omega and Amp Extreme plus of the 980 AMP... first its to darn expensive here in my country 2nd Zotac brands are not that popular(popular brand i think is the Palit and the nvdia brands) 3rd one is that im not a computer wizard or some genuis like linus(no offense) i dont even know the meaning of AMP or some of the things that linus say (no offense bro)... But when i see the video pop up i dont watch the video i just see the GPU's and its freaking bad and its more BADDER when i read its been given away... then i suddenly think what if i won this card it will be a badass.. i will do whatever i can to promote this sick cards... not just its been given to me free but for its MONSTER looks( maybe to be like linus geek.. or maybe my own show VINCETECHTIPS) peace.... great card from ZOTAC!

The amazing performance of those cards plus their killer design...what's not to like?

CPU: R5 3600 (OC 4.3GHz - 1.175v) Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3600CL15 Monitor: AOC Q27G2U VA 1440p/144Hz Boot SSD: 850 EVO 256GB PSU: CORSAIR TX550M

Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Case: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G502

Finally we see some graphics cards with some room to power efficiency. Hopefully those cooler transform those cards into a silent beast.

So looking forward to upgrade my setup!

Great performance, Great features and a pleasing aesthetic.

I like their extreme edition because of its aftermarket cooler, very eye catching.