ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

My favorite thing about the 900 series is the power efficiency, and those beefy Zotac coolers give lots of overclocking potential

WOOOOH!! That Fan Design \m/.... I want a New GPU, Still running a 650 ti LOL xD  :D  :D

Zotac is the Amp and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

q7Kkv7d.jpg

Wow what an amazing giveaway! I'd really love to get my hands on one of the new cards from the wonderful GTX-series since my 5-year old card could get a replacement. (oh yeah and there's dust that's impossible to get rid off so it may melt down one day :( )

I really like the fact that is changes colour on the side under load. It's would look great in my next H440 build in less than a month. 

The breathing LEDs on these cards is a really cool and unique concept!

Slick is my leader!

*****Best ever gcard******always wanted 1 like this but....:'(

The 900 series is efficient, Zotac make strikingly beautiful cards and I could do with a replacement :P

Zotac amp omega look gorgeous, the card must feel solid and heavy with his metal cooler frame.

The looks are awesome, wouldn't mind getting one :) thanks!

My favourite thing about Zotac's AMP! cards is the beefy construction and the Extreme editions LED's :) I would love to win one

What i like about the new 900 series is the power efficiency, the amazing horsepower & the IO for multiple screens. I could really use this card since I'm gonna build my first PC soon. Yes im a console peasant ;) #PCMasterRace

So another great giveaway. High end gpus are every pc gamers dream toys. Judging by the reviews it's pretty sweet.

What I like about the cards listed above in said giveavay is that there all better than my current card. Good luck to anyone who wins the card!

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

The Extreme version of that Zotac card looks great and I bet it overclocks like a beast being a GTX 900 series.

Hot damn, would really like an upgrade to my old old rig. My favorite thing about the 900-series is the new features Nvidia brought to the table. GeDoSaTo integrated into the GPU drivers sounds awesome.

i love the peformance and the design of those new Zotac cards. I've been a fan of Zotac for a long time  :wub:  :D

nice card with new cool monitor software! and the UBS port to the card.. this is COOL~~ 

As a broke gamer, My favorite thing about the 900 series is how cheap they are compared to other cards!

I specifically love the cooler design of the ZOTAC cards; paired with new Maxwell architecture, I believe it'd make a strong card to fuel even the most power hungry games.