ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

AMP! Extreme's design was better than the AMP! Omega's. The winner be so lucky!!

The extreme? The beauty and the beast in one. Absolutely amazing look. I want You and i have perfect place for You... Level10 gt lcs :))

this card looks amazing and probably is one of the best cards out there :P a lil bit over my budget tho

The 900 series draw a lot less power and is quieter even under load, they have a lot of new features and the Zotac 900 AMP looks amazing

I have a smaller case so i'd probably go with the AMP! Also rly prefer the metal shroud. Of Zotac's features, I have to say that the USB OC plug is very interesting though I wish the software side were better implemented.

The triple fan cooler design is amazing !!!

I love the benchmark results! Awesome for ultra-smooth gameplay!! And of course THE LOOKS!!! OWWwww those LOOKS!!! Her curves are HOT!!!

The Zotac GTX 980'S  are light years from my current card  which is a 7850 .So I would love to win one for the chance to get caught up in the modern times :)

That and I would finally be able to play metro last light  and  Crysis 3  :)

I hope its me! I sure could use this, all I have is a laptop, and this could help get me started building my first PC! Good luck to everyone else!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I think that the 900 series in general is cool, fast, and in general brings some awesome features to gpu's alike. I would love to own a zotac card because their warranties are out of this world.

The thing i like most about these are performance & bragging rights :P.

+the coolers on these ones look amazing

That 980 is great! Its does more with less RAM and memory bandwidth!

this card impress me, i have a long story about the amp! series. im still using a zotac 580 amp! in my sli. in my country they were the first non ref 580s, i bought it so early that there was a bios problem and had o fix it via flash. I also had to change the vents cause the 580 series was hotter than hot. 2 years after i bougt another one, wich now conforms my actual rig.

for me zotac has been a great brand due to they are in market since the begining. The card wich surprise me most of this maxwell era is of course the 980 one, aside from sentimentality its full new cooling solution looks great,

The lights on the Zotac extreme version look awesome and the 9 series are awesome because they're OC beasts.

I now have an r9 290 and it only goes up to about 1110Mhz.

Dude, this is awesome! Would love to win this bad boy!

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

The power and efficiency of the 980 and 970 is incredibel!
The ZOTAC card just looks 
delicious especially the Extream one with that sexy lighting !!  :o  !!

I really like the 900 series for their performance/$.
And ZOTAC for the amazing design on the AMP! Extreme Edition cooler, it looks AMAZING.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70