ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Wow, crazy giveaway! I guess the best thing about the new 970 & 980 is the price/perforrmance ratio and it's the same when it comes to those ZOTAC cards :)

These cards look amazing, and they match their looks with great capability.

The cooler looks really cool (Heheh, *winkwink*), and I DSR sounds like a really cool feature.

Prolly right.. first time replies will win...  Either way, I'd take one or both of them. they are slick lookin....

Bad part is, I had another Username here, losing my email PW, and no way to recover it, caused me to not be able to retrieve PW for my old account on here... so im a n00b again~

I mean out of 9000 constestants who knows? Ive had my eye on these 970's from the first day it came out and they look pretty sweet. Ty for the free giveaway!

Demn

Built my new rig with a 770 back in March...

Oh well. The 900 series probably won't reach Estonia till December anyways :/

Me please

(as if...)

Send help

The look of that extreme edition is just...wow. Its kind of a showroom effect. I trick myself int othinking I need it just becasue it looks cool haha

Have never tried the Zotac brand yet, But their new Gtx 900 Series is definitely got my Attention. Definitely one of the most original/astetically appealing of all the offerings, And i love that they have built up

the power delivery portion of the card, and the usb hook up for the OCing Software is Awesome, even if they aren't good in practice, i LOVE that Zotac is trying new ideas to set theirselves apart.

I don't know about the rest of gamers, but lately, every Board Partner is like a copy and paste job it seems, same features, in-house cooler, slap on the pricetag, So i must say, i applaud Zotac for being willing

to try things that aren't being done otherwise, and us gamers are the ones who reap the benefit, we need Innovators. Thanks Zotac, and thanks for the Review Linus, otherwise, i may not have known

about this line of cards. Also, Here's Rolling the Dice for a Chance to win one of these Marvels. - SinisteR

why I would love to have the 980 amp extreme edition? Well simply because the 980 is the fastest single gpu graphics card (aside from the pricey titan black) and I personally think the design is freaking beast! I don't understand why some people didn't like it I just want to take that gpu on a date, get married, have 4 kids then retire and move to Florida.

Metal one, no leds on gfx cards..

Unless it's christmas :P

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Interesting how good the overclocking potential of these cards are, I wonder how amd will respond. The red team cards have been heat and energy hogs for a long time now.

This cards look crazy. I want to have one

The Extreme edition looks pretty slick with the green and red breathing effects! Oh, and I guess it being a 980 isn't too shabby either  ;)

Power consumption is a big plus for myself. 

Not gonna get my hopes up, but here goes nothing!

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

I was timing of doing a 970 sli, but a 980 cou isn't hurt anything ^^

This card looks so good and the 980 would be a huge upgrade to my gtx 750ti. Good luck to all!

I like that shroud on the 970 extreme but the leds, damn will match my setup real nice :) Thanks Zotac for the giveaway and to LTT for making it possible :D

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Great performance with low noise, that's a winner for me.