ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That Carbon Fibre wrap.... Me Gusta!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

I think non reference graphic cards in general are awesome, with the coolers and all, except for liquid cooling, of course, but these seem extra cool

the 900 series so far has been awesome, and i hope i get to see how a 970m works out.These AMP! cards have really nice looks, even if they are a little bit "ultimate gamer" looking and so on, but their coolers are pretty nice!

anyway, i would love to win this card! replace my 270X :DDDD 

Good luck to all participating!

Awsome!!!!!!!! linus ur the best !! and thanks to zotac!!! 

I like the design

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

At first I was disappointed since I was hoping to use a Zotac GTX _____ for a build using the orange and black H440.  But the new look is kind of growing on me.  Anyone know if the lightin on the side of the extreme can be configured outside of just thermal indicators?

i love the look of both but i prefer the extreme version because my preference is always gonna be 3 fans (yeah judge me), mainly because of wind force.

i love wind force.

but overall both the cards are pretty awesome and i love the carbon fiber look!

im not just entering this for the competition I'm just new to the site and i wanted to contribute and entering just for the competition is a little still as the chance of u winning is minuscule.

As a laptop gamer I love how the 900 series became the first step of closing the gap between the power or Desktop GPUs and Laptop GPUs. And who doesnt like carbon with leds? ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! EXTREME FOR THE WIN.

metal construction of the Zotac gtx 970 amp omega gives the feel of quality.

These look sweet. I'm honestly down for the power optimization of the 900 series. My PC eats my power bill for breakfast

Gamer + Musician + Techie = Me

Steam: luke104.3

Origin: xxluke104xx

The design looks slight strange to me. Although its a beast of a card and i would definitely purchase if it was cheaper.

Damn, this is one mean Giveaway. Best 900 series has is PowerC. and DSR, can't wait to test it tho!

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY ... want to get my hands on this one... my old one is giving me hard time......

ZOTAC's cards are really sexy and beastly at the same time, perfect for my next build.

Both look and perform beautifully, but the lights on the cooler of the amp extreme look a bit strange. I was also surprised that neither of them out performed the 780 ti.

i like the carbon finish quite a lot, but why did they choose to make it out of plastic instead if metal like the omega?

These two cards look once again like great choices, wish I was less addicted to high-level stuff, so I could go and buy a 970 instead of a 980 (or a 980 Ti, if that really comes)... but I just caaaaaaaan't arrrgh. So... getting a (tiny) chance of winning a 980 instead of having to buy it? Hell yeah! :D

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

Carbon fibre look looks sweet, and the ability to play games at a 4k resolution with a single card is a plus too. :P

For cooling performance alone I'd go with the extreme, but if I was going to run sli (which I'm not) I'd go with the omega. 

I dont love the looks of either, but would have to go with the 3 fan fake carbon look of the extreme.