ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

As I use an Evga gtx760 SC 4GB, it would be nice to have a card that can actually use all 4GB. Sweet for whoever gets this.

Pyriel: Proc: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz @1.22v w/ Corsair H100i ( 2x Corsair SP120 Performance Ed.) MB: MSI Z87-G45 Video: EVGA GTX 760 SC 4GB RamG.Skill RipjawsX 2x8 DDR3-2133 11-13-13-31 PSU: Corsair RM850 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe SSD: Plextor PX-256M5M HDD: WD 1TB Blue(app drive) + 1TB WD Green(storage drive) Optical: Liteon Bluray/DVDRW Input: Corsair Raptor K50 and Vengeance M95 (White)

I wonder whether 2x 970 or 1x 980 will be better for 4K.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I'm not really getting the complaints about the looks...

I currently have a Zotac AMP! 760, and I'm really satisfied with it. I've read almost everywhere that the worst problem that comes with Zotac is HEAT, however, not overheating, but rather being hot cards. Where I live, Argentina, Zotacs are a blessing straight from God, since they're the only company whose cards are not overpriced (my 760 cost about US$400, whereas every other brand (msi, EVGA, Asus) were in the US$500 mark). I'm pretty confident in Zotac, and while if I could I would rather buy Asus or EVGA (personal preference), I'm certain that Zotac is NOT a bad choice at all, and, in fact, is even better in some circumstances.

I was pretty bummed by the earlier review of the GTX 970 with its meager OC ability, so ZOTACs AMP! series look so much better when it comes to investing in a new GPU. I really like the 900s series way of managing the power consumption on such a beastly set of cards.

i like the looks, the extreme edition looks amaaaaaaazing :rolleyes:

O my goodness i hope i win!!!!!!!!~@~~@~@~@~@ 

Best of luck everyone else.

The AMP Extreme looks absolutely sick, and those lighting effects are awesome too.

Oh my god this thing is so good looking. One of the best looking cards imo

Zotac always had ludacris cooling solutions, and as far as the 900 Seriesr goes, it's all fine and dandy id just like a bit more competition from AMD

Still rocking the 6950 2GB, please help me upgrade ;)

I really like the aesthetics of the new coolers as well as their performance compared to the 970s from other makers.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

the gtx 980 would be great if I won I would definitely upgrade my CPU+ mobo combo

I got Zotac GTX 670 reference edition and its time to upgrade :) 

It started to annoy me as hell that reference cooler too loud and also my card has so much coil whine as well :(

Thanks for the giveaway.

Beefy coolers and metal backplates on both cards. As well as the metal shroud on the Omega edition. OC interface is great and easy to use with these cards, and I'm already a Zotac fan and user. Thanks for the review!

Dayum my respect for zotac just increased. And the extreme has led?? Super cool!!