ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I can't figure out if I love or hate this card's cooler.

HTID

I find it really awesome that they managed to but a smaller/better chip in there. And for cheaper too

I just think it'll be cool to say you have a triple stock cooler.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Man, and I thought my 660ti which was running at 1200 OC was too fast too furious... 1500+ with these 9xx series cards is so dang beastly. Also, the omega looks like my asus 660ti design wise lol. xD

has any1 seen the zotac non amp version of the 970? that thing is TINY and still kicks ass.

Still wonder when amd will strike back and with what?

Knowing my luck, I'd end up winning, even though I've just bought 2 Asus Strix 980's for SLI'ing.... mind you, I wouldn't be complaining :P

CPU: Intel® Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.50GHz Motherboard: Asus Rampage 4 Extreme RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum GPU: 2x Asus Strix GeForce GTX 980's SLI Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Storage: 1TB Raid 0 Samsung 850 Pro (System), 16TB Storage PSU: Corsair AX860i Display(s): 3x BenQ XL2720Z Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 Sound: Asus Xonar Phoebus ROG OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise

That card would look great in my case, would like to replace my two 660ti's for one card.  thanks Linus for teaching me so much.

The overclocking potential of the 970/980 is really quite impressive. Really would love to see what these could do if the voltage could be pushed just a little bit more. I also really like the efficiency of these cards, it's crazy what Nvidia has managed to do without a die shrink.

I love the design of the amp extreme, that is one of the nicest looking cards I've seen!

Frankly I'm just here to get a chance at that card xD

Would be a dream to win this card and make building my new PC a whole lot less frustrating.

Last zotac i had was a 9400gt. Hopefully I return back to a zotac product with this giveaway. 

That cooler looks so badass and ugly at the same time a bit like me ;p

It's time for 1-post man posting! Not like I registered for it though, did it some time ago to read news forum, not much of a commenting guy.

Hey Linus! Cool giveaway your hosting, just wanted to say keep the videos coming and I hope I win that card. Good luck guys.

These cards are so much more than I need, but would be so nice to have

PC: 

CPU: A6-5400k | Mobo: Some MSI Mobo | RAM: 2x4 1866 MHz G.Skill Sniper | GPU: R7 260x

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G105 | Webcam: Logitech C310 | Monitor: AOC E2070Swn | SteelSeries 3Hv2

I absolutely love the aesthetic appeal to it. Looks fricken beautiful!