ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really love the carbon fiber and LED's, wish more companies would have an option to get a card looking like that 

Wow, I can't believe both 970s destroyed AMD's 290/x so much, I know the 290x you got was a bad card, but still. Is there any reason to buy the high end r9s now? I mean, the 290 is about the same price as the 970.

Nvidia should introduce something for the budget market, because AMD still has that market all to themselves.

FX6300, 280x, Barracuda 1.5TB, 120GB 840 Evo, 990fx UD3, CXM 600W, 230T, 212 Evo Push/Pull F12s.

both of these cards sound great cant wait till i get some money to upgrade 

Carbon one looks nice but almost too flashy.  The lights function on it is nice though.  First Zotac cards I like the looks of.  Hopefully they keep it up.

to be TOTALLY honest, i love the carbon fiber and those super mad LEDs xD not hating on the omega but god the extreme is sexy.

As for the giveaway:

I'm pretty sure everyone wants this :) but I had put up a build on the forums a good couple months ago and asked if there were any problems with it, they went through a couple of things and then i bought everything for the first week of july. at the time it was the best i could get with my money, I bought a GTX 770 2gb windforce card, which i was advised had enough vram.... i'm only now finding out the problems with 2gb vram... textures don't go all the way up :) i don't mind too much but winning this card would help me greatly and also a friend that needs a new card, he was only going to buy a 1gb card, but hey GOOD LUCK guys, and the best of luck to you all :P

My case doesn't have a window but I still want those LEDs!

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

i really like those 970's, though i think i would want a second to do 2-SLI. Still saving my money for a 980 hopefully

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnner!!!!!!!! The gtx 980 is a real wicked beast.

Im lucky today ;) i just love this beast looks and i hope the leds can be set at apropriate constant color no breading or dependence on temps tho just love it looks best looking gpu ever and since i always go with single gpu i dont mind 3ple slot give it to me baby and i go to buy new psu =D to have my new gpu ultraclocked ;) so just send it to me and IF i win plz send me an EMAIL i look at it every day so will be able to get it asap ;) love you zotac your my number one in looks leaving EVGA behind since there cards started to suck and you guys just done wow ;) srcly never seen better looking gpu yet Perfect job and better backplate is just not marketing to make it look better now its actually to stop card from geting flaxed sry for spelling love you all wish u all luck and just live and lough =D ;) o happy day

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2823229239

Made on !7:00 so its worst time =D ussually have 97+mbs/90+mbps -=Fact Lithuania has one of the best internet in the world and best internet infrastrukture in Europe.=-

It looks mean with the carbon fiber shroud sick 

1 post = 1 win

That's how these things work out right?

I never really thought much of Zotac until now. I'm not a fan of the look of the coolers on the cards but it is really impressive how quiet they are under load. gotta love the 900 series. 

More giveaways? ZOTAC Giveaways? I'll enter, sure. 

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

my 570 is pretty much a heater. reaaaally would like a 900 series card at this point.

I love the simplicity of the omega but damn that carbon fiber gives me goose bumps, however the extreme edition does seen unnecessarily bulky.  

Price to performance ratio! It's a beast; you would expect it to suck your wall dry but such great performance at such great price point with such mind blowing power efficiency. The cooler design is a bit hefty (LEDs look sick :D) but I don't mind. If need be, I'll even buy a new home for it (home meaning cabinet). Would love to win this but congratulations in advance to the person who actually gets it.

this card looks amazeing and would look amazeing in my system as i only have a evga gtx 580 at the moment would love to upgrade :D