ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 980 pls ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I love the new disigne cooler for the new zotac 900 series  :wub:

I love the whole thing. I am using a 3 fan cooler on my graphics card now so it is not a secret that I am a "fan" boy (amaizing joke). The carbon fiber looks gorgeous and the LEDs give it some bling-bling. Love it, absolutely amaizning.

That card looks great. I can't imagine how well would it's bigger brother overclock and run, but I'd like to find out.

Both cards are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I like the cards cause they are BEASTS and and look really good =D

The cooler design is interesting to say the least  :)

Still waiting for the Asus RoG Swift. Still waiting...

Like the carbon fibre finish, gives it a supercar feel.

I'm curious for tor the 980 TI performance if it will ever come, Looks like they can get amazing results out of the new Maxwell architecture.

Good luck to all!

My pride:
Case: Fractal Design DEFINE R4 | CPU: Intel I5-4670K | CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H110 | Mobo: Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK2 | GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB | RAM: Kingston Beast 16GB DDR3-2400MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Storage: SSD: Samsung 830 128gb HDD: Seagate 3TB
Displays: Asus PB238Q &
old Fujitsu Siemens CRT monitor

I would like to win this Awesome! Graphics card because the PCB and the Fans look freaking! Awesome! Also because linus is BAE.

My anaconda wants his buns hun...... (weird)

I personally love the fact that ZOTAC doesn't cheap out on the fans, my MSI gpu's fans are crazy thin and generate a lot of noise under load.

I love the aftermarket cooler design, it's like a bad ass looking gigabyte windforce cooler (my personal favorite).

I would love to get a new beefy 970 or 980... but that college life got me in a financial strangle hold . lol :) 

The fact that Nvidia managed to make a much more powerful card at a similar price point blows my mind. Even more so because of the super low power consumption, I mean are you kidding me? The benchmarks you did with the Gigabyte G1 and a 5960X at 4.0Ghz and 16GB of memory drew less than 400W! An the GPU was overclocked! That shit is absolutely insane, hands down the best single GPU out right now.

I prefer having 3 fans if it means that the card will be cooler, but overall I like the look of the Omega better and having a metal shroud just feels nicer. Not really a fan of carbon fiber if the rest of my system has no carbon fiber to complement it.

ZOTAC AMP! Extreme is awsome looking, I like the benchmark results also. As for the 900 series in general.. I can say much, I am still using 640 card :)))

Zotac GTX 970/980 AMP! looks bad ass and like it is from outer space most be nice to have one. Jaly mode on.