ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Let's try my luck then. The gtx 970 extreme looks freakin' awesome. i hope i will get the gtx 980 soon :)) to replace my old 560 ti which is still good but i want moarrrr ultra settings

It's better than the Nvidia GeForce GT230

well the reference 980 is a beast and with the enhanced cooling it belongs in my case.

They look awesome, but I aint sure how to match them with different parts. I mean, when you have changing lighting, what color lighting should you use elsewhere?

The new GTX 900 series is alot more energy efficient and would be a nice upgrade from my current 280x

I know i am a newbie here and previous peasant but i running the gtx 760 which is really sweet but it isn't a 980 :D

I live in a hot place, so this 2/3 fan would be great... beauty and beast.

I love the faux carbon fibre look. I think it was a good design by zotac!

I just had to register. That card with carbon fiber looks so damn sexy. Damnt. Those LED's. Ughh (Drools)

Zotac is starting to grow on me, they make good products. I'd be happy with either of those cards I just wish you could find 970s or 980s anywhere right now.. should be soon right?? Goodluck everybody

I love the GTX 900 series and these two cards look nice. At first I thought they were over priced until I realized that they'd already sold out direct from amazon and were being jacked up by resellers. $380 for Omega and $410 for Extreme actually place them fairly well with their performance increase over the STRIX version at $350 (sorry if my prices are off).

My pick for appearance goes to the Extreme though I really wish there were more LED options. Green and red make sense considering the under load color change option... but since my rig is (going to be) black with white and blue accents, blue and white LEDs would have me actually turning them on.

I think the Omega looks much better than the Extreme. I like the boxy look with straight angles.

If I win this I will quit my job at best buy and move to Canada to become a street preformer. In all seriousness your videos taught a good 80% of all I know, Thanks.

That Omega card looks pretty beefy, its a shame it can't go over 1,2v (not yet atleast  :P). 

The 900 series is a really hardcore Beast and ZOTAC have made it look something from outer space ( a spaceship or an alien tool )

Super cool !!!!!! B)

I really need all this carbon fiber goodness in my new build!

Go Zotac!

That extreme edition cooler looks pretty much like a supercar-wannabe. I like it!  :D

Both seem great cards! The dual fan one is great for people that don't have much room on their case and the other one is super cool because hey, triple-fan goodness.

The 900 series seems like a great step in the right direction! I love the maxwell architecture, nvidia optimized and arranged everything so well, makes my OCD feel good

Just look at this! Everything is so well organized T_T

Maxwell_Die_FlatShade_colorA-640px.jpg

I would really like anything considering I am running a $300 rig.