ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Not a big forum guy here but I would love to win the card :)! Good luck everyone !

Yay Giveaways!

System - Case: NZXT Phantom Original Newegg Edition

CPU: Intel 3770K @ 4.2Ghz - CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight - Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula - RAM: G.Skill Sniper Series 16Gb @ 1866Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4Gb - PSU: Seasonic X750 - SSD: Intel 520 256Gb - HDD: Other Random Mechanical Drives

That extreme looks so crazy! I was suprised to find its a triple slot. Also does that middle fan spin backwards? Or the opposite way of the other two?

Really like the design, the green would look nice in my system

That is if you can indeed lock the color.

Still rocking the gt 630. Please pick me Linus! :D
If I win, gonna use it for my PC for college since I'm gonna be taking IT or CAD, but mostly for playing games. I'm graduating high school this year :)

The design is cool but I still think illuminated geforce logo is best look you can have on your graphics card.

dude the zotac 970 look just beast i think im gonna get dem 2 way sli 

#970FTW

A 980 would definitely be a nice addition to my gaming PC!

Man I would love one of these cards, got my eye on a 980 card for my upcoming build already anyways. Good luck to everyone! :D

I think the cooler on the extreme looks pretty cool and would fit with my system, the omega looks a bit eh but I would like the stuff underneath it. Also it would make my friends super jelly at school if I had one B)

Woot! Would love to replace my evga gtx660!

Love your videos, keep up the awesome work!

I like the That nvidia and the vendors are making these cards at a very very cheap price...well for a graphics card.and i really like the carbon fiber and the lighting in the AMP! Extreme.Good luck every one!

It is really amazing what Zotac brought us here. Not only do they look awesome but they seem to work quite nicely as well.

Winning one of their bigger brothers would be even better, so you could feel the power of them for yourself :)

Such an attractive card, and I could use the upgrade :P 

Best of luck, everyone.

The Zotac Omega AMP looks great, even though it is a pretty huge card, I'd probably only be using one card. But I can't say I like the Extreme as much. I'm currently using a Radeon HD 7970, it's been doing good for me!

The coolers on these cards look so badass. Can't wait to try overclocking the 980 and see how well the cooling is!

Who else is using THE BEAST of  card THE AMAZING Radeon x1300 i am :)  :D i need a upgrade 

What I love about the 900 series is that you get such a great price/performance and power consumption/performance ratio, and that, with the 980, you can basically run any game while only having 1 card in your system!

I would love to have that gtx 980. Considering Im a broke welding college student who works my butt off everyday either going to school full time or working as a telemarketing research interviewer (telemarketer) who could barely afford a sapphire vapor x 7770 (via u.p.s. on its way)  :D Really excited get this card even though its not much but a huge upgrade from my radeon r7 240

post-121129-0-89718700-1413561593_thumb.