ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This graphics card both looks amazing and delivers extreme performance!!!

these both look like solid card's im impressed for sure. I'm hoping i can win that gtx980 so i can give it a good overclocking to see what it can do! 

I prefer the carbon fiber cooler it looks much cooler with those LED's, tho they are both good looking cards overall I can honestly say though I wouldn't have even considered buying a zotac card until i saw the quality of these cards from this video.

thanks zotac for giving us a chance to see these cards up closer it will def have an influence on my purchases in the near future.

I my self have been looking into getting a new graphics card for my rig and was debating the GTX 980..... Waffles

It's freaking price to performance value is insanely brilliant, it's certainly helping out gamers all over the world who simply don't have too much cash in their hands, yet can still have a great gaming experience :)

I love how on the GTX 980 you can do 4k with just 1 card!

Beastly looking cooler with cool lights plus you can't beat a 900 series. Best efficiency and great prices

I'm still running a couple generations behind with a MSI 2GB GTX 660 Ti PE and I would love a new GPU as this one is struggling with fps in Watch_Dogs and I really want to play it but the fps fluctuations are ruining the experience for me.

I really need some good luck as recent times have thrown health issues and money issues into a massive spin. I can't express how much this would change my gaming experience.

Linustechtips along with Techquicky are my source of PC knolage and tech understanding. You guy do an amazing job of explaining everything and I aplorde you guys for what you do.

Good luck everyone.

AMD FX 6350 @4.3GHz | Gigabyte 990XA-UD3 Rev. 3.0 | 8GB Dual Channel @1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP | 2GB MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition

CiT Vengeance x11 | 500GB Segate, 2TB WD Green, 2TB WD Red | OCZ ZT 650W | Akasa Venom Voodoo | Ozone 5.1 Strato Evolution

I like this batboy because of the breathing effect! its awesome! i would bloody LOVE TO HAVE THIS!

I really like the look, reminds me of the more recent Batmobile. One thing I'd like to add though is if ZOTAC can change the material of the card so it's not plastic? Firestorm has potential so I can't wait to use it!

The general aesthetics are awesome and the possibilities for overclocking look promising.

Been playing too much Borderlands 2 recently.. The Omega reminds from an legendary level loot (orange), and the Extreme has that stealthy Zer0ish look.

When it comes to graphics cards i don't use the 980s my graphics cards are over 9000....(okay then no DBZ fans here thats okay i didn't care if i won anyway)

Love the speed and the stability of the 900 series, the triple fans and lighting on the zotac Extreme board is awesome 

Holy mother the extreme looks AMAZING. If only for looks I would pick up this card in order to get my pc up to date. Good job Zotac!

Damn it, it would be so cool to win this...

Just got here, because I am thinking about getting a GTX970 and found Linus' video on youtube while searching for reviews about it.

I know the chances are small, but I just had to try my luck when I saw that they were giving away even the GTX980, which would be my first choice if it wasn't absolutely out of my price range!

I think I may be watching more of his reviews, because I really liked the video.
And my first impression is, that you can get tons of useful tips and help here in the forum so I might be reading or asking more here in the future as well.

So although it's my first post here, please don't hate me as a "one post member" :)

either card would be great in the themed computer build that I am cleaning. And would be a great savings to the entire project.

Zotacky ? No thanks. Never had good experience with their Products, or their Product Support. 0/10 wouldn't suggest anyone on the US/CA going with Zotac. Good video though, as usual.

Just got the strix 980 is other one will love a friend in sli!!!!