ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Looks nice, and could be nice with a new card. Still have an old 560. So yeah pretty slow :D

I think I prefer the metal shroud more personally, but either would be way out of my budget :P

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

Looks amazing! Far better than any other card for the 970 in my opinion.

I imagine since it has three fans you could OC it better? Cool!

(Wonder If there is an fps differnce in the card, someone should test.)

Congrats to whoever is lucky enough to get this card! :D

Damn the performance on these cards is quite impressive. The first time in a while I have been wowed with a new card release.

Wow!! Not bad looking cards but I really like my Asus Strix GTX 970 though. Although, SLI would be nice (hint hint Linus).

Ahhhhh, I want this card so bad! xD

I already ordered a 980 superclocked from evga, but it apeared that there are no left were I bought them and they get a new load in a month if i'm lucky X(

So I canceled the order and was going to wait for the 980 classified from evga, but maby, with a huuuuge amount of luck, I'll have another option ^^ (sorry for my english though)

I want one, so good luck to me I guess.

That AMP! Extreame has a sweet carbon fiber look and that triple fan goodness. 

oh... and its a good card too I guess.

Zotac stepped their game up

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

I really love all the new features Nvidia has done with these new graphics cards. Especially considering I'm planning to build a new rig!

Nice cards! I really like the look of the AMP! Extreme, but the LEDs, not so much.  It would be pretty sweet to win this, but I highly doubt that will happen lol I'll probably pick up the 970 when I get some spare cash

ZOTAC Amp! Extreme Card is so goddamn sexy! Thanks for the giveaway!

Wait!

Can you adjust the colour of the amp extreme series or it just on/off and depend on the load of the gpu?

I think that they are phenomenal graphics cards, not to mention the cool lighting effects on the extreme.

The price to performance of the gtx 970 is very appealing and with it being super efficient, I will save some money on my power bill as well! Killing two birds with one stone.

A new GTX 980 would look great in my brother's build I'm making for him. Or mine...I'm still good with my 680 though.

PC: Intel 10700K, Asus Z490-E Strix, G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz C14, Thermaltake View 71, Custom Water Cooling (EKWB Quantum, 2x 360mm SR1 Radiators, 6 Noctua NF-A12), EVGA GTX1080 ti HydroCopper, Intel 6651TB, Intel 600p 480GB, Windows 10 Pro

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/33844326

Most epic looking graphics card i have ever seen (970/980 extreme) !!!

Zotac has really done a great job!!

(didn`t like their old amp cooler ;)  but the extreme cooler is freaking amazing  :D

I love the efficiency in general of Maxwell. The performance per watt is incredible and it still somehow stays so cool! 

Looks like a pretty beastly card. I don't know how well it would go in my machine but I wouldn't mind the upgrade from a 770 to a 980.

This thing looks amazing! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into your videos, I truly enjoy them.