"Life Hacks" You Wouldn't Recommend

Mao_Zedong

What life hacks have you done, but would never recommend for other people to do? A personal one was peeling off the outside of my m-30's earcups so it would be a fabric type thing, not a pleather type. This can be with tech or other things, it doesn't matter. 

Save money on food by starving to death.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Pour water on your computer to water cool it. 

These are supposed to be things that you have actually tried, not theoretical dumb things.

Hurting your arm so that your brain will stop focusing on pain in your leg and will focus on new center of pain instead.. it works but I really dont recommend it :D (Yea I have done it.. it was necessary but I will spare you details). Also it is only temporarily of course.. soon alter you will feel pain on both places.

Hurting your arm so that your brain will stop focusing on pain in your leg and will focus on new center of pain instead.. it works but I really dont recommend it :D (Yea I have done it.. it was necessary but I will spare you details). Also it is only temporarily of course.. soon alter you will feel pain on both places.

i'v actually have done that too 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i'v actually have done that too 

me three

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Scraping ice from the walls of your freezer to cool your drink. Doesn't taste good.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

Save money and pain by masturbating instead of having a girlfriend.

Not recommended....... it sucks......

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Save money and pain by masturbating instead of having a girlfriend.

Not recommended....... it sucks......

https://www.fleshlight.com/build-your-own/ (kids [or people at work] should NOT click that link)

Rubbing Bengay on your asshole to treat hemorrhoids! 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

i see that you have tried  B)

maybe.........

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

https://www.fleshlight.com/build-your-own/ (kids [or people at work] should NOT click that link)

i see that you have tried  B)

So that's what that looks like! lol jk

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Dumping boiling water on your car window in the winter to get rid of the ice. I didn't do this, but my neighbor did, and it cracked right down the middle. I guess some windshields do fine

As for me... Don't use duct tape a jar lid and pull on it to open a jar really quickly, it just sprays whatever's inside everywhere. Use a can opener to pop the seal instead.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Sometime in early high school I heard to trim your ass hair to prevent swamp ass. The following month was dreadful.

Sometime in early high school I heard to trim your ass hair to prevent swamp ass. The following month was dreadful.

You can't trim it too short, but if you do it right its an improvement.