Looking for some in ear headphones

trunks55

Haio, I have lately started to listen to music way more than i used to, and my old earplugs are kinda falling apart. So I am on the lookout for some new ones, and would appreciate pointers/suggestions.

Price point i would cap at $200 (can go higher but not too much), I have been looking a bit on the Klipsch x7i, but i see mixed opinions about it, other than those I am kinda lost in all the options :S They will be used for music as I mentioned, I listen to a fairly wide specter of music, so a good all round with not too much focus on bass would be what I'm looking for.

Appreciate any help or suggestion I can get on this :)

I am a turtle

Rawrz~

Haio, I have lately started to listen to music way more than i used to, and my old earplugs are kinda falling apart. So I am on the lookout for some new ones, and would appreciate pointers/suggestions.

Price point i would cap at $200 (can go higher but not too much), I have been looking a bit on the Klipsch x7i, but i see mixed opinions about it, other than those I am kinda lost in all the options :S They will be used for music as I mentioned, I listen to a fairly wide specter of music, so a good all round with not too much focus on bass would be what I'm looking for.

Appreciate any help or suggestion I can get on this :)

IMO Klipsch makes the best in ears for the price. Sennheiser's high end offerings like IE80 are excellent but they're quite expensive, so basically get whatever's the most you can afford from Klipsch and enjoy your music.

The IE60 are a great choice though if you can get them for a decent price.

"Rawr XD"

awesome, thanks for the suggestions, found some IE60's for a good price, so might very well pick those up 

I am a turtle

Rawrz~

Shure SE215SPE is good (or the non special one too, for that matter)

Beyerdynamic's IEMs are also quite good, surprisingly. I've heard good things about their headphones, but almost none about their IEMs, so I was quite surprised when I tried some of them on, they're quite good, with kind of reasonable prices.