Power supply expert needed for selecting a new unit (CANADA)

i_build_nanosuits

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371071&cm_re=power_supply-_-17-371-071-_-Product

This isn't bad either. 10/10 on performance and build quality on JonyGuru

Edit: not modular. ignore. Get what @Aniallation suggested

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

the XFX unit looks better, but it's the same on the inside right? and does the seasonic one has the fan that turn off under low loads like the XFX does?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

the XFX unit looks better, but it's the same on the inside right? and does the seasonic one has the fan that turn off under low loads like the XFX does?

On the inside it's exactly the same. Honestly I like the look of the SS G better, the XTR looks ugly IMO due to the giant XTR logos printed all over it. However as @Shalashaska pointed out, buying the legit Seasonic model means you get to avoid XFX's cancer-inducing customer service in the 5 year period the warranty lasts.

Also, hybrid fan isn't really needed with the Seasonic G (with most PSUs that have it it's really just a marketing gimmick).The fan on it is pretty much silent, even under heavy load.

"Rawr XD"

On the inside it's exactly the same. Honestly I like the look of the SS G better, the XTR looks ugly IMO due to the giant XTR logos printed all over it. However as @Shalashaska pointed out, buying the legit Seasonic model means you get to avoid XFX's cancer-inducing customer service in the 5 year period the warranty lasts.

Also, hybrid fan isn't really needed with the Seasonic G (with most PSUs that have it it's really just a marketing gimmick).The fan on it is pretty much silent, even under heavy load.

It is also fully modular.

i really like the idea of having a fan that turns itself on and off as needed and also the fact that the XFX is fully modular is also a good thing..the way they've arranged the cabling for me is also perfect. I also like the look of the unit i think i will install it with the fan facing up...so i think i will trow the dice and hope for luck this time on this XFX unit i'm usualy lucky so it's worth a shot the PSU will cost 100$ max.

Thanks a lot for all your help guys!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR