[G2A] Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 6 Month License ONLY 5.77$ [Save 40 $]

If they paid me a small amount to use it I still wouldn't install it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Everyone has different opinions.

Well I like bitdefender more than any other antivirus program

Got sold out! Now in stock again

I see it's pretty hot item :D

Well now it costs 5.77$ now but it's still very good deal! [because you save 40$]

If you fall for a phisher you deserve to be phished. At least exercise basic caution or you shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

That so cute, 5 1/2 months of normal(and abnormal if you know what I mean -nudge nudge-) usage and not a dammed thing. I doubt there's anything that you do on the internet that I don't do and not a dammed thing to be found on my PC.

q

Same as my last two installs too except the last one was an 8 month run and before that it was a 7 month run. I didn't bother installing AV this time as it sat there being useless on my last two installs just eating up system resources.

Totally agree, I haven't had AV on my PC in well over 2 years, haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Common sense and understanding what to look for when clicking links / viewing sites and downloading / installing things is honestly all you need.

I spent enough time helping friends that were using/selling java infections and things like that to understand what it looks like and to avoid things like that.

Phishing sites/links are usually filled with spelling errors, weird grammar or the link just looks fishy to begin with. Most of the time they're copied pages from a more popular website, except 99% of the time people make mistakes when copying things over.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Totally agree, I haven't had AV on my PC in well over 2 years, haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Common sense and understanding what to look for when clicking links / viewing sites and downloading / installing things is honestly all you need.

I spent enough time helping friends that were using/selling java infections and things like that to understand what it looks like and to avoid things like that.

Phishing sites/links are usually filled with spelling errors, weird grammar or the link just looks fishy to begin with. Most of the time they're copied pages from a more popular website, except 99% of the time people make mistakes when copying things over.

Totally agree,just some people are using AV just to make sure they are safe

Well I guess you don't have any viruses because you don't do anything with computer

i agree that you don't really need an AV program if you are careful, but as far as my moms laptop is concern, this is a good deal.

i agree that you don't really need an AV program if you are careful, but as far as my moms laptop is concern, this is a good deal.

Agree

Using your brain is the best, cheapest and most efficiënt way of securing everything you do on the web.

Yup dont neeed it. Get Microsoft security essentials if you must.

If you absolutely HAVE to have AV because you have no browsing sense then Malwarebytes and MSE are all you need, they are free and don't have adverts and work extremely well. However the best defense against viruses and malware is to not be a fuckwit which obviously requires experience.

I didn't even install AV after my last refresh and I guarantee that I can install it now and it will show jack shit or just pick up false positives because it doesn't know any better.

Condescending attitude aside, can I get your permission to create shirts that read: "I infected my computer like the fuckwit I am." ?

I'd LOVE to hand them out at work. Along with another shirt that reads something about not remembering your passwords.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Yup dont neeed it. Get Microsoft security essentials if you must.

Well Microsoft essentials is always scanning when I don't want to and slowing my pc

Condescending attitude aside, can I get your permission to create shirts that read: "I infected my computer like the fuckwit I am." ?

I'd LOVE to hand them out at work. Along with another shirt that reads something about not remembering your passwords.

What did you wanted to say?

I didn't get it

Hello,

I found pretty sweet deal,you guys can check it out!I bought one of these keys and they are good and working.

Link : https://www.g2a.com/bitdefender-internet-security-2015-1-pc-6-months-cd-key-global.html

It is free on Bitdefenders website.

DONT BUY THIS FOLK; IT IS FREE!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

It is free on Bitdefenders website.

DONT BUY THIS FOLK; IT IS FREE!

Wher did you find it?