My Builds

Jill:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/231660-jill-jack-and-jill/

Media:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/231900-my-media-pc/

Mom:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/256369-i-watercooled-my-moms-computer/

Update July 10, 2015.

Moved the Sabertooth Z77 and 3770K from Jill in to here, makes it look a lot nicer,

and perform significantly better as well (From the Sabertooth 990FX & FX8320), put an

EK waterblock on the CPU (Mostly for the clear top), I also put a second GTX770 in with

an XSPC Block on it as well. Here's the new pictures

Lights Off

Jack 2 July 2015

Really digging the EK Pastel Fluid

Jack 1 July 2015

Here's the full setup

Jack Desk July 2015

-----Older-----

This is my secondary computer, used mostly by friends for LAN gaming at my house. Originally

this was just an XSPC 240 raystorm kit but I've signifigantly altered it now, added a triple rad, photon

reservior, xspc pump top to the D5, and switched the raystorm cpu block for a Swiftech block.

This is an old pic, the stock raystorm kit with just the triple rad added up top and a GTX670 block.

Jack Older

I was having some issues with the stock reservior (D5/Res 5.25" Combo) and I didn't really care for the look,

so I opted to seperate the res and pump for the loop, looks kinda better now.

I'm waiting on some parts right now, but once they get here and I install them I think it will look much better,

I think I'll be doing some more cable cleanup as well when everything arrives, and at some point I'm going to grab an

18"X18" pane of glass to replace the current shitty acrylic window that came with scratches and deformaties.

I've also ordered a block for the new card (GTX770) but its been back ordered, so I have no clue when I'll get that.

Full Specs:

• CPU
    FX8320 @ 4.8Ghz.
  • Motherboard
    Sabertooth 990FX.
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB @ 1.6Ghz.
  • GPU
    2X EVGA GTX770 w/ Razer Waterblock @ 1250mhz
  • Case
    NZXT Switch 810. (Terrible glossy version with shitty window)
  • Storage
    120GB OCZ V3, 1TB Samsung, 4TB WD Red.
  • PSU
    XFX Pro 850W.
  • Display(s)
    BenQ 24" 60Hz (OC'd to 75Hz)
  • Cooling
    Swiftech MCR320 Rad, XSPC 240 Rad, Swiftech Apogee XL CPU Block, XSPC Photon 150 Res, D5 Pump (With XSPC Top).
  • Operating System
    Windows 7 HP
Dat terrible glossy deformed window tho :(

Jack Side panel on

Hard Drives screwed directly into front panel of the case :P (Also my terrible first time attempt at sleeving a 24pin)

Jack Inside Res

Overview

Jack Overview

Overall I'm nowhere near as proud of this as I am my main computer, but hopefully things will start to look better

once I add a couple fittings and the GPU block. I'll update this log when everything gets here :).

Oct 25, 2014.

Got my parts in, now have a Razer waterblock on the GTX770, and the pump and res are now directly connected with fittings with

the pump just kinda free-hanging on the reservior, looks better than the wierdly bent tubing imo. Also added sleeved extensions for

the 24pin, 8 & 6pin PCI-E, as well as the 8pin CPU connectors because they look much better than the crap job I can do as of yet

(as you can see from previous pictures) doing my own custom sleeving.

So here are the new pictures:

Jack (Updated)

Jack 2 (Updated)

Mid-November 2014
Rerouted and replaced the tubing in the entire build, now using uv blue/clear tubing and Feser Black fluid.
The tubing now leads behind the motherboard tray for a cleaner look and easier draining.
The 240mm radiator that I had mounted on the bottom is now mounted on the front getting much better airflow than before.
Within a week or so I'll be recieving a second 770 to put in the system in SLI, already have the waterblock for it, just waiting for
the card to test and throw it in, will update when thats done.

Heres a couple pictures of the new and rerouted tubing.
With Flash

Jack Mid-November 2014

Without Flash

Jack Mid-November 2014 (Dark)

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Watercooling: D5 Pump (EK Top), 2X 480MM Swiftech Rads, Apogee HD CPU Block.

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.

that's a nice build sir :P but i think that jill is more beautiful 

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a roll of cheese.

Jack came down with a beaming smile and his trousers around his knees.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.