Creating A Group Of MMORPG Players XD Come Join!

OmgWtfSkillz

Group Status

Consists of 3 people.

Tera Online

The classes we chose are lancer, sorcerer, and the other guy is still deciding between mystic and priest.

Introduction

Hi!

My name is John

19 years old

living in the US (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

I'm looking to start a group of players to play a mmorpg of "our" choosing and of course it would have to have a decent amount of group content (Raids, Bosses, GvG, etc)

I am a hardcore gamer but I also like to have fun

Goal

To create an atmosphere of gamers having fun and helping each other progress through the game

We can decide the game we will play after talking

Group Information/Requirements

Only real requirement is be active and have a mic to communicate plus enjoy playing

We can discuss times to play and such cause I know some people tend to have work/school

My Availability

Weekdays after 5 p.m. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Weekends when I don't have plans

Sample Games To Consider

THIS DOES NOT MEAN ITS LIMITED TO THESE GAMES. THEY ARE JUST SAMPLES! :)

Dungeon Fighter Online Global (When it is released)

Black Desert (When it is released)

Eve Online

Path Of Exile

Tera Online

It Is Whatever Really.

It's up to the group to decide once we gather enough players

Leave your contact info here like Steam id, Skype, or e-mail

Games I currently play are Dota 2(4.5k+ mmr) And TW: Rome 2 But I want to start playing an MMORPG again and it's always easier/more fun with a group.

Are you limited to Canada and US for an specific reason?

What games are you guys looking to consider?

Are you limited to Canada and US for an specific reason?

What games are you guys looking to consider?

Well there can be an issue with ping/latency but as long as it is playable then game-on!

I will update the post with example games.

Well there can be an issue with ping/latency but as long as it is playable then game-on!

I will update the post with example games.

EU and SA should have 150-220ms, I would say it's pretty reasonable, specially for MMOs.

I'll check the list once you update it :)

ForsakenLive, on 11 Oct 2014 - 8:11 PM, said:

EU and SA should have 150-220ms, I would say it's pretty reasonable, specially for MMOs.

I'll check the list once you update it :)

Done!

You should add Maplestory 2.

I'm going to play it "soon" when the global version comes out.

I fucking quit the original Maplestory because fucking Nexon fucked the shit up.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

OriginalPromise, on 11 Oct 2014 - 8:23 PM, said:

You should add Maplestory 2.

I'm going to play it "soon" when the global version comes out.

I fucking quit the original Maplestory because fucking Nexon fucked the shit up.

It's whatever the group decides. I'm open to trying out maplestory 2 to be honest. I want to see what it is like. I played maplestory back then and put a lot of time and wallet into it >.< That list is just used as an example. If you're open to trying other games then leave your Skype or steam or e-mail here.

It's whatever the group decides. I'm open to trying out maplestory 2 to be honest. I want to see what it is like. I played maplestory back then and put a lot of time and wallet into it >.< That list is just used as an example. If you're open to trying other games then leave your Skype or steam or e-mail here.

To see gameplay 1:43.

It's already at beta, and I'll admit it's pretty cool. (beta's closed)

There are some other gameplay videos up on youtube as well.

My skype name is my username here. :)

Hope to see you there!

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

This seems fun. I'll join. I play TERA as well. 

Games I currently play are Dota 2(4.5k+ mmr) And TW: Rome 2 But I want to start playing an MMORPG again and it's always easier/more fun with a group.

Ever heard of Archeage? If you haven't it's worth a try, F2P. My steam is on my profile. I also play  Dota 2, right now I rarely play often, I only play once in a while these days. And also Rome 2

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

-MOBIUS-, on 12 Oct 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:-MOBIUS-, on 12 Oct 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

This seems fun. I'll join. I play TERA as well. 

Ever heard of Archeage? If you haven't it's worth a try, F2P. My steam is on my profile. I also play  Dota 2, right now I rarely play often, I only play once in a while these days. And also Rome 2

Oh Cool! We're going to try out TERA on the pvp server Mount Tyrannas. I chose sorcerer and the other dude is still choosing his class. But yeah, if you want to play or start a new char with us, that'd be great!

Oh Cool! We're going to try out TERA on the pvp server Mount Tyrannas. I chose sorcerer and the other dude is still choosing his class. But yeah, if you want to play or start a new char with us, that'd be great!

I have a level 60 archer at that server already, but I haven't played since the last update so I still have to make the new gear

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

if you play archeage then im down. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

if you play archeage then im down.

I'm in Naima server

I'm in Naima server

aww, im on ezi. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I would be pretty interested in this. I might be pulled away for awhile for Borderlands the Prequel. The only MMORPG's I have played has been WOW and I guess Maplestory. I have been looking into playing some new games.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

dylan43270, on 12 Oct 2014 - 6:51 PM, said:

I would be pretty interested in this. I might be pulled away for awhile for Borderlands the Prequel. The only MMORPG's I have played has been WOW and I guess Maplestory. I have been looking into playing some new games.

We're going to try out tera if you want to try it out as well.

Leave your contact info if you're interested xD like Skype or steam or something.

Just add me on Mount Tyrannas when you guys start, Ishtarona is the name. I know, very female name, but I mean cmon, who doesn't play female chars nowadays

Add you SSN to the OP and I'll play too.

JK I already have your SSN

Because he had a hard drive.

Pugs501, on 12 Oct 2014 - 7:17 PM, said:

Add you SSN to the OP and I'll play too.

JK I already have your SSN

I added you on steam and what does SSN mean? The only thing I can think of is social security number lol >.<

The only thing I can think of is social security number lol >.<

Yessssss

Give it to me!

Because he had a hard drive.

We're going to try out tera if you want to try it out as well.

Leave your contact info if you're interested xD like Skype or steam or something.

My information is in my profile info if you needed it, but it is dylan43270 for steam, and dylan43270@live.com for skype.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Oh Cool! We're going to try out TERA on the pvp server Mount Tyrannas. I chose sorcerer and the other dude is still choosing his class. But yeah, if you want to play or start a new char with us, that'd be great!

I made a priest. My name on there is Snooppuggypug :)

So is everyone playing Tera then?

I would be interested in joining but I currently play wow and guild wars 2, not sure how much time I could devote to a third mmo, especially with warlords out soon.

I really expected WoW to be in this list, I would've joined if it was though.