Creating A Group Of MMORPG Players XD Come Join!

OmgWtfSkillz
twoscoops, on 13 Oct 2014 - 03:28 AM, said:

So is everyone playing Tera then?

I would be interested in joining but I currently play wow and guild wars 2, not sure how much time I could devote to a third mmo, especially with warlords out soon.

Yeah it seems we're playing Tera so far it's 3 people.

We have a pretty good composition too. Priest, Lancer, Sorcerer

• 2 weeks later...

I will play Tera from time to time.  I actually paid for the game when it launched and never even played it more than a day or two during the free period.  :S

What times are you playing EST and on what days?  Also what level are you guys at?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I will play Tera from time to time. I actually paid for the game when it launched and never even played it more than a day or two during the free period. :S

What times are you playing EST and on what days? Also what level are you guys at?

I'm 60

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Shame it isnt EU tera,  have a few chars on there =/

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

• 1 month later...

I'll be 18 in a few days and I'm also about to order parts for my gaming PC build. Whenever my PC is built(hopefully before January) I'll post again I've played on a poor laptop up until now and all I've ever wanted was to play all the new mmorpg's on ultra and have fun so I'm definitely down to play with the group.I have a mic and I'll have many mmo's I'll be playing in the future and tera is something I've always wanted to play so I'm down with that and games to come in the far future probably like Blade and Soul and PSO2. I'm also getting into web development so I may program some nights instead of game but sounds cool.