What are your worst forum habits?

LemonSpice

yup and then when your old thread gets absorbed into a new one by some mod who didn't look at the dates

Mods that do that  honestly annoy me the most. It's bad to revive an old thread but it's okay to merge a new thread with a thread from the stone age. That and mods that are clearly in the wrong and then flip their sh*t when they get called out (haven't seen it on the forum but it's a big problem on other forums I've used).

OT:

I skim through 90% of the OPs that I read, even if they're only 2 or 3 lines long. Most of the time I know what it's saying... Sometimes I completely misread it.

my f5 key has no coating anymore so i am in the same boat

My F5 key gets hit a lot when I am on the forum.

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I usually write horribly structured posts, which then sometimes leave people more confused than when they first asked the question, the information makes sense in my head, but then when I re- read it it sounds like I'm drunk and can't write to save my life :(

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Mods that do that  honestly annoy me the most. It's bad to revive an old thread but it's okay to merge a new thread with a thread from the stone age. That and mods that are clearly in the wrong and then flip their sh*t when they get called out (haven't seen it on the forum but it's a big problem on other forums I've used).

OT:

I skim through 90% of the OPs that I read, even if they're only 2 or 3 lines long. Most of the time I know what it's saying... Sometimes I completely misread it.

yea the mods on this forum do that some times also i only respond to hreads that are 3-4minutes or newer normally

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I usually write horribly structured posts, which then sometimes leave people more confused than when they first asked the question, the information makes sense in my head, but then when I re- read it it sounds like I'm drunk and can't write to save my life :(

i lke pmkns hy tst gd lk o gd

OT:

also when op doesnt respond for evaar ie more than 1 hour

i lke pmkns hy tst gd lk o gd

I like pumpkins why they taste so good I know oh god

My posts go more like:

Get sidetracked talking about something irrelevant

Answer least important question with a picture

Start answering question

Realise the post is a pile of poo

Restructure 

Rewrite

*Post reply*

Edit reply

Realise it's still sh*t

Post it again anyways

*Get asked to elaborate or explain further, which always goes well...* 

#yayformeandmymainlanguagethatIcantspeak

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

--snip--

so good  almost soo close

post-66400-0-48168400-1413064320.gif

I find myself posting in the off-topic section more than the tech section, as I know way less about it than you guys.

Sometimes I write something as a response, then think "why am I here" and just cancel it.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I hang out almost exclusively in the off topic section of every forum i frequent.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Cats! they are sooo fat :P

Edit- Yeah, I like cats and I talk about it... A LOT 

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

Cats! they are sooo fat :P

Edit- Yeah, I like cats and I talk about it... A LOT 

cats the ruler of the internet