What are your worst forum habits?

LemonSpice

Well post what they are mine is posting a completely butchered spelling wise and then correct it later and snip the quote

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I often refresh alot when I post a new topic expecting instant results. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Posting in the wrong place, not being helpful a lot of the time, and getting off topic

potato

And spamming F5 a ton...

and expecting instant helpful answers

banana

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Posting in the wrong place, not being helpful a lot of the time, and getting off topic

potato

potatos are great

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

masturbating :mellow:

Edit: On a real issue, i hate "Tech news" thread posts that leaves just a link as a post in whole..Makes me just want to..

angry-must-resist.jpgOP

Details separate people.

Hating those one post wonders. They are dedicated, you know.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

potatoes are great

bananas are too

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

potatos are great

All Heil Potato.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yup and then when your old thread gets absorbed into a new one by some mod who didn't look at the dates

bananas are too

All Heil Potato.

#potatomasterrace

Editing my posts to fix spelling errors.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

i am guilty of that kinda heres mine http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/226460-what-is-your-tech-pet-peeve/

Editing my posts to fix spelling errors.

i do that all the time

Wandering around, not really doing anything, instead of going to sleep.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

also those times when there are no new topics for like 30 minutes

Not just on forums, but i'll just click back on the bookmark of the website i am. To look at it again...

I don't even know why 

people not following there own thread especially newbies and respond back 3 days later on ther build help its like screw it

My F5 key gets hit a lot when I am on the forum.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I usually reply with a short post, then edit it to expand on it, and then edit it a couple more times.

Instead of just writing a good post from the get-go  :rolleyes:

i do tat to because first poster or responeder gets the attention

My F5 key gets hit a lot when I am on the forum.

like a walrus  :P

like a walrus  :P

I don't get it, how is that like a walrus? :)

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I don't get it, how is that like a walrus? :)

just a gag with your username

post-66400-0-00097200-1413063421.gif

post-66400-0-25785200-1413063470.gif