Quiet 120mm or 240mm AIO Liquid CPU cooler?

I'm looking to take my first steps into a liquid cooled system but I'm worried a bit about noise. I can't use any of the 140mm coolers on the market as my case doesn't support them. I also wanted to avoid something like the h100i as I didn't want to fiddle with software if I could avoid it.

I'm tempted to just stick with air cooling due to the fact that it's very quiet but since I'm considering going full-liquid cooling at some point in the future I kind of wanted to try it out on a smaller scale. Oh, I'm not worried about getting a cooler I can expand as I'll go 100% custom if/when I do decide to do liquid cooling.

Thanks!

If you cant get a dual 120 or dual 140mm fan then a high end air cooler will outperform.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

If you cant get a dual 120 or dual 140mm fan then a high end air cooler will outperform.

My system has room for dual-120mm setups. I think I could actually fit a custom 480mm setup along the top if I so chose.

What case do you have?

A good 240mm AIO with no software crap = the Cooler Master Seidon 240M hands down.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

CaseLabs SMA8 on the way.

....what? Et thou desires to place an AIO in said behemoth? :P

The water cooling Gods will shed tears..

Serious answer: awesome case bruh, I hope you're going to do it justice with some custom cooling sooner than later. For now the Seidon 240M would fit your needs.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

....what? Et thou desires to place an AIO in said behemoth? :P

The water cooling Gods will shed tears..

Serious answer: awesome case bruh, I hope you're going to do it justice with some custom cooling sooner than later. For now the Seidon 240M would fit your needs.

That's what I'm hoping to do eventually, but there are a few more parts I want to put into my build before I water cool the whole thing. Plus, the GPU's I'm putting in don't have waterblocks yet.