What is the most important feature for a PC game to have? [Poll]

Weak1ings

I want to know what other PC gamers think which of the features in the poll are the most important.  I will try to make them overarching ideas for the big ideas that can apply to many topics.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I would like my games to have an image on the screen, please and thank you.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I love cross-platform games

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

All the things you listed are important but not THE most important... For me it's gameplay first, then business model (which comes first if it's outrageously bad), then multiplatform & modding, followed by graphics/options/scaling. I don't care for early access, so I'll ignore the last option.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

multi player, i don't want to be forever alone.

Depth and Graphics. No point having it look like Crysis 3 if it's depth sucks as much as Crysis 3, and no point in it being the most indepth game ever if it looks like the matrix (except if it is Dwarf Fortress. In that case it's cool ;) ).

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

One that works... Oh and linux support and lots of mods and good story and narration

Steve

Single player: good story. Tlou was a highlight of PS3 for me along with mass effect which I thought was the best series of games I have ever played (I even chose the do nothing ending) if you have that and that's what you market your game as its fine with me.

Multiplayer: some sort of balance and the sense that you can get better and not just be cannon fodder if you join the game late. Not a big fan of cod because it seems like half the time you don't get out of your spawn and to much insta kill. Game chat is also a big thing for me in multiplayer if you can communicate and don't feel like you are constantly gunning solo it's always a big plus for a game. Other than that it's pretty much opinions some people like the cod system of complete domination where as some like a more communal feel to games

Multiplatformity... Multiplayer, Linux, the whole Bundle :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

Assuming that the story and gameplay are already good, then Graphics would be my next choice.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue