Nvidia Shield AC Adapter (NA) for FREE******** ( There is a but..)

N0ksuu

Helloo!

I just bought myself an Nvidia shield for a couple of months ago and i love it, really recommend it! The thing is, I live in Finland, and they do not officially support it here so i had to import it from Canada.

Now I´m left whit a perfectly good AC adapter(note: I`m keeping the usb cable, so its just the ac adapter itself), still wrapped in plastic and all, that i have no use for since we here in Europe different wall sockets. So i was thinking about if i just would throw it away, but then I had an even better idea! We make a trade :)

I will send it to you FREE of charge AND i will all so pay the postage fees, A value of _____ .. well you decide ;). In return I would like to have some of that sweet sweet candy from your country, you buy lets say 7-10$ worth of candy ( small packages many different kinds, preferably your favorites in UNOPENED packages ), and you pay the postage fees to me. If you want I can buy some local Finnish candy to go whit it, or whatever you would like. 

I know this is a really strange request to make, but i thought it would be more fun than just buying it from Nvidias website for 30$ :P

Let me know if anyone is interested :D

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

This is actually is pretty funny idea :D

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Well I thought so too :D thanks!

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

I'll trade you 5lb. of Haribo sugar-free gummy bears.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Don't get candy from the US.

All we have is artificially-dyed high fructose corn syrup made into different shapes. Fuck, our food system sucks.

I'll trade you 5lb. of Haribo sugar-free gummy bears.

He will shit his internals out. Even the vodka induced Finnish internals wont stand them :P

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I can send you some organic candy, but I have no use for the adapter :P

I could use it :P I lost mine so im stuck using my low wattage HTC One (M7) charger.

EDIT: I ain't really candy but I can send you some of our chips from our factory in my hometown

Basically Ill send you all of these

Chips.png

trust me they are the best chips you will ever have :P

I could use it :P I lost mine so im stuck using my low wattage HTC One (M7) charger.

EDIT: I ain't really candy but I can send you some of our chips from our factory in my hometown

Basically Ill send you all of these

Chips.png

trust me they are the best chips you will ever have :P

They look really good :o but are you sure you cant throw in some local candy too  (:?

You could just buy an adapter for your adapter so it fits into the European socket.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

You could just buy an adapter for your adapter so it fits into the European socket.

The problem is not that i cant use it, i have other chargers, just wanted to give it away to someone who needs it more

They look really good :o but are you sure you cant throw in some local candy too  (:?

I can get some local candy from the small stores around town and stuff.

Don't get candy from the US.

All we have is artificially-dyed high fructose corn syrup made into different shapes. Fuck, our food system sucks.

Can confirm, peanutbutter cups tastes like shit.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Can confirm, peanutbutter cups tastes like shit.

Can confirm, everything tastes like / is shit.

Our country needs to get its priorities in order. We're one of the few countries left who haven't banned (or at the VERY least labeled) genetically-modified foods.

*takes first flight to England*