What makes you happy?

Curiousguy313

The RX7 was good, but I preferred the RX8. Plus my dad had one (got rid of it recently, the fuel costs were too high) and I loved going out in it down the motorways at night, you could hit the rev limits on the first 4 gears on a clear motorway, and it would give off a beeping tone to signal that you really should change gear.

Never seen an RX7 IRL but I immediately fell for it when I played Gran Turismo 1... I'd get a Mazda 323 just to have something that at least looks like it (even though the 323 performs similarly to our Ford Lynx)...  There's something about Mazda's design that I really like...

I normally get depressed and hug a pillow alone somewhere,where the thoughts keep on rising 

Personally it would be having a girlfriend not even a free 10k computer would change my mind  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I THINK I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE FETHIS TOWARDS DOWNY-SYNDROM'ESS

SOOOOOOO EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME IF YOU DON'T LAIKE MAH SEXXXUALL FETHISHES >8d

com fite me irl m8.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

sound like a lost brother of mine :D

There's Something Inside that i need to release

south-park-s16e08c12-butters-creamy-goo-

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Got to drive an RX8 the other day actually, damn that rotary sound

It's got to be the smoothest engine around, that and a 12 cylinder. It's just so fast in accelerating due to it's ridiculously night RPM limits, you really do get pushed back into your seat when it goes.

Never seen an RX7 IRL but I immediately fell for it when I played Gran Turismo 1... I'd get a Mazda 323 just to have something that at least looks like it (even though the 323 performs similarly to our Ford Lynx)...  There's something about Mazda's design that I really like...

My dad fell for the 8 when he saw it at the British car show in Birmingham the year it was revealed and just had to get one. I'm now awaiting the day he arrives with a Citroen c6, as he has a thing for those as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I THINK I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE FETHIS TOWARDS DOWNY-SYNDROM'ESS

SOOOOOOO EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME IF YOU DON'T LAIKE MAH SEXXXUALL FETHISHES >8d

com fite me irl m8.

I don't care. I just don't fucking care. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I don't care. I just don't fucking care. 

Well why stir this shit up :(

My PC

Well why stir this shit up :(

I don't care to fight you. I just don't want you to go the askew route.

muh specs 

All parts black

It's got to be the smoothest engine around, that and a 12 cylinder. It's just so fast in accelerating due to it's ridiculously night RPM limits, you really do get pushed back into your seat when it goes.

It's super smooth because it's not reciprocating. It was a really fun car to drive, but I wouldn't own it myself personally. I hear it gets even worse gas mileage then my Odyssey

"Rawr XD"

I don't care to fight you. I just don't want you to go the askew route.

what does askew have to do with this...?

My PC

He purposely got himself banned.

muh specs 

All parts black

you still don't know what happen to him? He got banned

you still don't know what happen to him? He got banned

He purposely got himself banned.

WOAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

O_o

SHIEEEEEEEEEET.

kinda shocked

My PC

It's super smooth because it's not reciprocating. It was a really fun car to drive, but I wouldn't own it myself personally. I hear it gets even worse gas mileage then my Odyssey

I think the best my dad ever got was 23mog, but the majority of the time it was closer to 16mpg. Now he gets 35 on a bad day in his 325i (one smooth engine for another) which is as fast, just a little boring in comparison.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I think the best my dad ever got was 23mog, but the majority of the time it was closer to 16mpg. Now he gets 35 on a bad day in his 325i (one smooth engine for another) which is as fast, just a little boring in comparison.

I get 18mpg in my Odyssey, and that's driving it hard (flooring it, squealing the tires every second or third corner I turn)

"Rawr XD"

I get 18mpg in my Odyssey, and that's driving it hard (flooring it, squealing the tires every second or third corner I turn)

I get less than that in my 4 cyl driving it gingerly. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I get less than that in my 4 cyl driving it gingerly. 

The sad thing is that all the kids with 4 cyl civics and nissan sx's at my school who challenge me to race get whooped by a minivan, especially if it's a rolling start

"Rawr XD"

The sad thing is that all the kids with 4 cyl civics and nissan sx's at my school who challenge me to race get whooped by a minivan, especially if it's a rolling start

only 125 hp on mine, and it's a big 4cyl. Stupid. Should be either fast or fuel efficiency. Not neither. 

muh specs 

All parts black

only 125 hp on mine, and it's a big 4cyl. Stupid. Should be either fast or fuel efficiency. Not neither. 

Try cleaning the fuel injectors. The Odyssey was nowhere near as fast or as efficient before I used cleaner on mine, previous owner likely never did it over the past 13 years.

"Rawr XD"

A nice cup of Hot Cocoa or Coffee, or a nice cold drink on hot days. Comfy chair and a good book or in front of my workstation my monitors and watching numbers fly from screen to screen. Surrounding myself with anime/manga related content. 

Short strolls outside when the weather is nice. 

tumblr_ncxadsibpj1tl8n0oo1_500.gif

Weekends. High school is such a damn pain.

Emotional pain. So many rumors and gossip I wanna drop out and be part of Linus' studio and live the adult life. Teens are so damn stupid and naive.

High School is a pain? That's the type of shit we say when were in high school.... just wait till you get out into the working world, full of tricksters, liars, cold businessmen and hard truths. 

School will seem like easy mode looking back trust me. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So... I was talking with a friend yesterday who was having a rough time because of a family member who was very sick. Prior to this, she was having a lot of arguments with her parents and she had also stopped talking with her best female friend (I'm the male best friend). I know the whole story and was trying to cheer her up and telling her to keep her head high despite the bad streak of things. She just said: thank you... I'll try... (stuff that we normally say but don't really mean it when we're going through a rough time). After that, I paused and asked her: "What makes you happy?" She immediately changed her face and just stared at me in surprise and said: "No one has ever asked me that question before. Now that I think about it... I don't I have either". "I guess if I had to pin it down, it would be singing and writing". I then told her this: "In that case, every time you feel bad, try to remember the things that make you happy so you know that we will always have good and bad moments. Which one of those we want the most depends on us". She thanked me (I think sincerely this time) and said she would try and smiled at me.

My thoughts: After that conversation, I wondered to myself if people ask themselves that question usually and if they do, what do they say? I guess the point is to know if people stop to think about these kind of things every once in a while or not. So, share what makes you happy and for a bonus if you do it often or not :D

Please don't make fun of what other people say.

TL;DR = What makes you happy and how often do you do it?

For me: Reading books, exercising,  playing video games, hanging out with my friends and being with my girlfriend. I don't play so much video games right now but no problems with the other three.

you make me happy  :P

but srsly; i like to enjoy 5 youtube videos for the day. enjoy some quiet time in school. produce a video every night. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Many things make me happy, especially the sound of a rotary engine at full revs.

Being around people and engaging in conversation with them makes me happy, as does achieving things, along with drinking a good quality craft beer.

rotary engines are quite unique especially the twin rotary engine on the RX7, it sounds marvelous, it's extremely quick and it's very agile. RX7 is still surprisingly more expensive than the newest Japanese supercars.

High School is a pain? That's the type of shit we say when were in high school.... just wait till you get out into the working world, full of tricksters, liars, cold businessmen and hard truths. 

School will seem like easy mode looking back trust me. 

If you were to meet Linus and his friends, would they backstab you?

Not going to lie. When a buddy or family suddenly shows up with pizza, it's instant AWWWW YEAH!