What makes you happy?

Curiousguy313

Not going to lie. When a buddy or family suddenly shows up with pizza, it's instant AWWWW YEAH!

For the friend or pizza? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I have 2 ways which is playing video games like GTA or listening t my favourite genres of music which is Kpop and Gangsta Rap.

Well, one of the things that I like to do, but don't get to do often, is be home alone and do something like this:

@Jobbe03

i think he like this video

If you were to meet Linus and his friends, would they backstab you?

I don't believe they would, though I'd still be cautious. 

The "adult life" comes with its own set of problems, you don't escape from naive stupidity.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't believe they would, though I'd still be cautious. 

The "adult life" comes with its own set of problems, you don't escape from naive stupidity.

I agree. It makes sense. But you grow up from it, I'm just a lil kid.  :o (Not that little but...)

And adult problems are more personal, and you can deal with it yourself, while if something spreads, at least half of your grade knows.

And then you have your "friends". I literally only have 10 friends. Maybe 9. Or 8.

you make me happy   :P

but srsly; i like to enjoy 5 youtube videos for the day. enjoy some quiet time in school. produce a video every night. 

Hahaha thanks  :D

I normally get depressed and hug a pillow alone somewhere,where the thoughts keep on rising 

Personally it would be having a girlfriend not even a free 10k computer would change my mind  

I wish you the best of luck bro! However, is it just to not be alone or do you really want to find somebody special?

I agree. It makes sense. But you grow up from it, I'm just a lil kid.  :o (Not that little but...)

And adult problems are more personal, and you can deal with it yourself, while if something spreads, at least half of your grade knows.

And then you have your "friends". I literally only have 10 friends. Maybe 9. Or 8.

I don't know if this will help but, you'll always find good people and bad people, in high school, in college and in your adult life. Gossip and stuff like that sucks but I've always found it helpful to try and stay true to yourself. Hang out with the people that you want to be with, don't do anything that you don't want to, keep it real.

Friends. 9 or 8 sounds like a great number. If you get along with all of them, that should be good enough for you  :D

I don't know if this will help but, you'll always find good people and bad people, in high school, in college and in your adult life. Gossip and stuff like that sucks but I've always found it helpful to try and stay true to yourself. Hang out with the people that you want to be with, don't do anything that you don't want to, keep it real.

Friends. 9 or 8 sounds like a great number. If you get along with all of them, that should be good enough for you  :D

Thanks man. I don't put up an act, and I stay to whoever is a true friend to me. :)

But I still wanna drop out and build PC's.

Thanks man. I don't put up an act, and I stay to whoever is a true friend to me. :)

But I still wanna drop out and build PC's.

Respect and bro fist.

Don't we all?  ;) 

I wish you the best of luck bro! However, is it just to not be alone or do you really want to find somebody special?

Maybe one day and its more in the "not to be alone side" personally what really bothers me is over here where i live there sexist and misogynistic people filled here,especially because of the annoying religion which i feel like burning 

Boys and girls in this country are separated like Oil and water in every step......I will make this a short rant as there isn't any point in ranting like this 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

When horses are happy im happy c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Maybe one day and its more in the "not to be alone side" personally what really bothers me is over here where i live there sexist and misogynistic people filled here,especially because of the annoying religion which i feel like burning 

Boys and girls in this country are separated like Oil and water in every step......I will make this a short rant as there isn't any point in ranting like this 

I disagree mate. Blowing off some steam every now and then isn't wrong as long as you're not taking it out on anybody else. Leaving it all trapped inside isn't good for you. I Don't know you or your personal situation but I truly wish you the very best. The world isn't perfect but it's where we live, so, we might as well try to make the best of it.

I disagree mate. Blowing off some steam every now and then isn't wrong as long as you're not taking it out on anybody else. Leaving it all trapped inside isn't good for you. I Don't know you or your personal situation but I truly wish you the very best. The world isn't perfect but it's where we live, so, we might as well try to make the best of it.

Thanks for your positive replies  :)

Places like these are the only place i can talk about these,as i don't talk about anything that contradict religion with my friends or anybody here,as it won't end nicely,i remember there was rumour that i am not a believer,all my classmate started to treat me differently and ask questions,thankfully in the end most people forgot about it,so i just play it safe.....which results in the depression and there was times when i tossed my anger on things i shouldn't have,so just try to control myself  and wait as this won't last forever and after 1.5 years i will be of to Uni/A levels somewhere else much better

That is also a big reason why i love Anime so so much,its kinda like a refreshment of awesomeness  :D

Thanks again 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Finding a new band that's awesome and listening to it.

Finding a new song that's awesome to play on guitar.

Finding a new gripping game with an amazing single-player.

my girlfriend makes me happy, weed cookies, computers, skateboards, people that are happy make me happy, puppies, kittens, scissors, masturbating, sleeping, good dreams, making people happy makes me happy, math, you tube videos, football games(American), my phone, water, food, smash bros for the 3ds, gum, mints, candy in general, and when I get a text without texting first

EDIT: and music that makes my ears bleed with bass

That was probably an opinion 

My friends. Boost. Completing a challenge (Can be either a difficult game or a full engine rebuild.. Starting an engine for the first time after a rebuild is more addicting than heroin,cocaine,meth and cookies combined)

This one is more cliché... Making people laugh 

And then there is just good old peace and quiet. Especially out here in the countryside. 
I can just walk outside and it's a wonderfull thing when it's this calm.

My cat.

Learning and sharing knowledge

Cooking a good meal

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

To list the top ones off...

1. Rainy Days

2. Night Time

3. Being with Friends

4. Being with (some) Family

5. Playing Games

6. Reading about and building computers

7. Adventure.....

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )