The average Bugatti owner has 84 cars, 3 jets and one yacht

Ethnod

@RevoltTrain

The Teslas are nice as hell.

Shame they are electric though :/

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

That's true. But the majority of our cars are quite shitty. Especially the interiors. Plus our car manufacturers have no idea how to get horsepower out of an engine. So we have massive engines with so little horsepower. Plus the majority of our cars look quite awful. Ugh. American cars.

This is why I'm a WRX STI fanboy. One of the few cars I could afford in the future that I actually like.

My dad owns a 2012 WRX and ooh it really nice, I'm looking at getting a 04-08 Legacy GTB as my first car, it's very rare to find an 09+ manual Legacy GT here in New Zealand :(

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

So I need 82 more cars, 3 jets, and a yacht, then I can buy one!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Why would someone want a Bugatti? They aren't the fastest anymore and they look like 9 year old designed it. I know it was designed for speed and not looks, but if you are spending that much on a car it better look good.

I'd much rather have a Skyline R34, VW R32, and a 5 door Subaru WRX STI. (Among other cars of course.)

But that's just me.

I've always liked the look of the veyron compared to other hyper cars.

God I wish I was rich.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why would someone want a Bugatti? They aren't the fastest anymore and they look like 9 year old designed it. I know it was designed for speed and not looks, but if you are spending that much on a car it better look good.

I'd much rather have a Skyline R34, VW R32, and a 5 door Subaru WRX STI. (Among other cars of course.)

But that's just me.

Well then you obviously don't know the amount of work that goes into making a Bugatti.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Shame they are electric though :/

I think that works for it. It sets it apart. It's the only electric car I would ever want to own.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think that works for it. It sets it apart. It's the only electric car I would ever want to own.

Yeah thats a good point, but then again, I'll never want an electric car :P unless it has an engine like the P1

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Any electric car makes it the same as any other electric car to me. If I have to wait 11 hours for it to charge, get 1/2 the range of my current gas car, and have to rely on lithium ion batteries then it's just not worth it. I also wonder how much gas I'd have to buy to spend $60,000

Still... add an engine to a Tesla and I'd take it, they look as if they were designed by someone that likes convenience and not stupidity. Sadly I know that'll never happen so I'll live with old cars until I inherit millions of dollars from a long lost uncle six times removed

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

But that's just me.

The Veyron has class. That is why people want it. Name me another super car that has class? Lambo's don't. Modern Ferrari's don't. McLaren doesn't even try. Pagani would if they didn't style it for fourteen year olds. Aston Martin does but it is nowhere in the same league. Any contender for the fastest car has come nowhere near to the quality and sophistication that the Veyron brings.  

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700