Phanteks Enthoo. New case with some awesome features.

Skrumpi

Only a video to show so far but just from that you get the idea that this could be a seriously nice case.

http://youtu.be/dU1yMvkdsyY

I like the optimized bottom intake and the hidden cables/hdd cages

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

Nice. I can already tell that the front of the case is going to be a love it or hate it situation.

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

Nice. I can already tell that the front of the case is going to be a love it or hate it situation.

To me it looks like a themaltake level 10 with some class

thats a great looking case i would love to get my hand on one for the upcoming changes to my system xD

If this is anywhere near as good as their air coolers it should be amazing :lol:. I like that you could easily run tubes the size of drainage pipes in the back xD, lots of water cooling options and airflow. Judging from the images though, it doesn't look bad but I have seen better looking cases, it would have looked soo amazing had they gone with brushed aluminium, and I don't understand why the drive bays are so massive and non removable.

this looks good i was thinking for this to be a success it has to be modular but with the watercooling options shown it can be a big hit

it totally depends on the front of the case....if its some shiny plastic that feels and sounds cheap or it looks classy like the inside....

To me it looks like a themaltake level 10 with some class

Yeah it does now you mention it. I personally think it looks sweet but I don't think it will be for everyone. 

The sideways PSU is also neet to allow for a stupid amount of radiators by the looks of it.

Wow looks great actually :)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Interesting at the very least, however why dont they have a PSU installed in their demo unit?

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Interesting at the very least, however why dont they have a PSU installed in their demo unit?

I think it is. It mounted sideways behind the plate if i'm not mistaken. Hence why they say it is covered away from the rest of the case.

Awesome case.  Its nice to see someone actually being original for once.  I can't wait to see how this compares to the 900D!

If it weren't a full tower, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I'm more of a mid tower guy myself, but there's always hope they'll do a mid tower version if this case is a success. Judging by what I'm seeing, it certainly has the potential to be one of the most badass cases ever conceived. Very impressed and very excited.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Not impressed, but it's certainly not bad. Really bloody hate black brushed/ anodized aluminium though. More rubberized/ exposed aluminium cases!!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

If it weren't a full tower, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I'm more of a mid tower guy myself, but there's always hope they'll do a mid tower version if this case is a success. Judging by what I'm seeing, it certainly has the potential to be one of the most badass cases ever conceived. Very impressed and very excited.

Look into the Corsair 530r, I think that's more or less what you want.

Not impressed, but it's certainly not bad. Really bloody hate black brushed/ anodized aluminium though. More rubberized/ exposed aluminium cases!!

Is it just the finish you don't like?  I actually have always loved brushed and anodized aluminum myself, but for the price I really doubt that this case has more than an aluminum front plate.

Is it just the finish you don't like?  I actually have always loved brushed and anodized aluminum myself, but for the price I really doubt that this case has more than an aluminum front plate.

Actually I just assumed alu, but it might be the flash playing tricks on my eyes. If it's plastic and steel then I'm not in the target audience anyway.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Actually I just assumed alu, but it might be the flash playing tricks on my eyes. If it's plastic and steel then I'm not in the target audience anyway.

Well from what TPU wrote it sounds like it is, at least like the 900D, but I doubt it. That's too big of a case and too small of a price IMO.

Definitely looks like they used a lot of aluminum.  I didn't see much plastic at all.  This is definitely a case to watch, could be a 900D killer.

I really don't care for the looks of the 900d so it would be fine by me. ;)

Between this and the Carbide 540, looks like the "in" thing with these new cases coming out is to hide the PSU behind the motherboard side?  I like it!  I also like this one as it's skinnier than the 540

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Between this and the Carbide 540, looks like the "in" thing with these new cases coming out is to hide the PSU behind the motherboard side?  I like it!  I also like this one as it's skinnier than the 540

the carbide 540 is a double wide case where the hard drives and psu is behind the motherboard tray, while the phanteks is more like a 1and 1/2 wide case where the psu and say a pump resevoir is behind the motherboard tray while the hard drives are in the traditional spot.