[US] PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive FREE After MIR

I did that with some other internet security for a free usb battery pack but that one only required you to activate it and install it but not the auto renewal. If it comes down to it and Tigerdiect won't cancel my order, I'll just use my google wallet debit card and if I forget, the transaction will just be declined anyway since I won't have cash on my card. 

yea, if you really want the deal but don't want to handle the backdoor problems, just use a card that you are sure to cancel before renewal... if they allow, just use a card that will expire before then

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

1. Purchase a qualified product listed on this form between 8/14/2014 and 12/31/2014.

2.Go to http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000 to claim your rebate (Details Below)

3. Print the rebate application at http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000

4. Mail in all the appropriate documents.

5. By redeeming this rebate you are agreeing to Activate and Install McAfee Multi Acess, and to enroll in the Auto Renewal feature of the product for the first 10 months of the the subscription. After the first 10 months, you are free to opt out of the Auto Renewal feature at any time.

that is some sneaky shit.

Wow! Thanks!

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I've changed my mind, I'm canceling my order as well.  I looked up online and it says you must call their 1-800 number, one can't do it online through their website apparently... I'll do that tomorrow morning, unless anyone knows how to do it on the website.

Update:  I canceled my order immediately after the phone lines opened.  I also asked them to remove the product or to at the minimum let his manager know about the deceptive nature of the product they are offering.  I don't know if it will lead to anything, but if enough people complain, then they'll def listen.

well thta whole auto subscribe thing is bull. Like seriously, you have to wait 10 months to unrenew it...jesus man.

Hm...I wonder if everything bundled with the McAfee Multi Access has the Install-activate-Auto-Renew clause? Because it would explain why things bundled with the software are cheaper than standalone products.

I would recommend setting a reminder for yourself in whatever calendar you use for 10 months from now.  You need the activation email for the rebate.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Free shipping now!!???!!!!!!!!!

I got it completely free

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm just going to activate the Macfee on a virtual machine. I don't want to use it so...

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

So it comes with 1 year of McAfee free, and they only charge you if you forget to cancel after 10 months?

Also, I don't see anything about when they will send you your rebate. For all we know, it could be after the 10 months...

I bought it already, but I'm a bit concerned with the last clause :

1. Purchase a qualified product listed on this form between 8/14/2014 and 12/31/2014.

2.Go to http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000 to claim your rebate (Details Below)

3. Print the rebate application at http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000

4. Mail in all the appropriate documents.

5. By redeeming this rebate you are agreeing to Activate and Install McAfee Multi Acess, and to enroll in the Auto Renewal feature of the product for the first 10 months of the the subscription. After the first 10 months, you are free to opt out of the Auto Renewal feature at any time.

Does this mean I actually have to install it, I plan on ignoring that part of the clause but it does concern me a little.

well glad i read the rest of the replys...just canceled mine, i dont want a $70 flash drive that badly..

Thank you. I placed my order last night. The only thing better than a flash drive 50% off is a flashdrive 50% off and 50% back. WIN. good find man. 

QUICK EVERYONE "BUY" ONE LOL

EDIT: QUICK EVERYONE CANCEL YOUR ORDERS BECAUSE THEY MAKE YOU DO STUPID SHIT TO ACTUALLY GET THAT REBATE BACK! D:

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I did one like this before and I never got my $60 MIR. It was an Asus Mobo paired with an antivirus too and same $60 MIR. A lot of other people have reported not getting the MIR either, some have, some haven't, but before you buy it just remember there is a risk.

Damnit, why don't I live in the US of A

send me a horse and ill trade for the flashdrive :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Don't need a large flash drive and I don't trust MIR. But it's fun to imagine stuff being free.

I should point out that after reading hte comments in this thread i became concerned and called to cancel my order but it was too late. the man at tiger direct said that there have been several reported complaints and that all i have to do is call mcaffe when i get the product and have them cancel the subscription, and they will send the mir. mcaffee number that he gave me is 1800 937 2237 for those of you that might need it

I received my free flash drive!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I received my free flash drive!

Did you get your rebate? I just received my flash drive today. going to work on getting that rebate now

Did you get your rebate? I just received my flash drive today. going to work on getting that rebate now

Going to do rebate 2morrow

Going to do rebate 2morrow

Ah, just what the rebate people want you to say... and keep saying.

Guys this is tiger direct it's awful.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The best part is that shipping and handling is covered when you sell mcAfee