man on adrenaline rush vs chimp

Phoenix70

An adult male chimpaneeze vs an adult man, stronger than the average human man because he works out( lets say he can lift 120 KG, instead of the average which is 80 and has been practicing on kick boxing ) on an andrenaline rush vs a chimp... it is an arena with no trees and a fight to the death 
1. extra rule: the adrenaline rush will last for 10 minutes, after that he is own his own.
i personally vote for the man, since adrenaline can do some insane stuff

The chimpanzee. Though the man is on an adrenalin rush, the chimp outsizes him and is still stronger and most likely tougher, by that I mean can take more pain. Plus those teeth. 

I wouldn't want to go up against a herbivore that still has teeth that can tear open flesh. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The chimpanzee. Though the man is on an adrenalin rush, the chimp outsizes him and is still stronger and most likely tougher, by that I mean can take more pain. Plus those teeth. 

I wouldn't want to go up against a herbivore that still has teeth that can tear open flesh. 

adrenaline has made him a lot stronger, possibly beating the chimp, plus while the chimp has those teeth the man's punch is still extremely strong, strong enough to kill a human, thats for damn sure

A chimpanzee is able to take most hits without even feeling them, and the chimp could basically rip the guys limbs off.

while in the adrenaline, the man is stronger but while the chimp is tough, he will have dealt a hell of a lot of damage by the time the chimp can rip his arm's off

I mean come on people, a woman wrestled a polar bear during an adrenaline rush, what kind of a chance can the chimp stand against a stronger than average man?

Chimpanzees are 4x stronger then than any human.

adrenaline has made him a lot stronger, possibly beating the chimp, plus while the chimp has those teeth the man's punch is still extremely strong, strong enough to kill a human, thats for damn sure

Put into an arena would pump you with enough adrenalin anyway. I think you underestimate the strength and brute force a chimp has. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Put into an arena would pump you with enough adrenalin anyway. I think you underestimate the strength and brute force a chimp has. 

a woman wrestled a polar bear when she got into adrenaline rush long enough for a neighbor of hers to shoot it.. i definetely do not think that a chimp is stronger than a polar bear, nor that that woman is stronger than the man i am talking about here

Chimpanzees are 4x stronger then than any human.

adrenaline can more than make up for that, plus higher intelligence,plus attacking better due to kick boxing

adrenaline can more than make up for that, plus higher intelligence,plus attacking better due to kick boxing

You can't think all you want that your kickboxer will win, but in reality he would probably be in critical condition after a few seconds.

You can't think all you want that your kickboxer will win, but in reality he would probably be in critical condition after a few seconds.

but the adrenaline is making him stronger than the chimp

Chimps arent herbivores they are vicious bastards and love to eat small animals and monkeys...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The dirty ape would win. He'd absolutely wreck the human... Chimps are psychos. I cant stand Apes especially chimps.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The dirty ape would win. He'd absolutely wreck the human... Chimps are psychos. I cant stand Apes especially chimps.

but...adrenaline..

Chimps arent herbivores they are vicious bastards and love to eat small animals and monkeys...

I may have been wrong about them being herbivores, but the majority of their diet is plant life. 

And they're no more vicious than a human, especially when they believe something is threatening their family. 

but...adrenaline..

hehe adrenaline isn't some magic potion that turns you into a super human :P Theres a story where a boxer in the 50ies treid to fight a orangutan in a ring. The thing grabbed her and snapped her neck before she could even throw the first punch...

I may have been wrong about them being herbivores, but the majority of their diet is plant life. 

And they're no more vicious than a human, especially when they believe something is threatening their family. 

yeah you might be right.. but i think they are scary as fuck i'drather fight a lion. :P

hehe adrenaline isn't some magic potion that turns you into a super human :P Theres a story where a boxer in the 50ies treid to fight a orangutan in a ring. The thing grabbed her and snapped her neck before she could even throw the first punch...

there is also the story where a woman wrestled a polar bear and a man lifted a truck.. you sure mate?

but...adrenaline..

And the chimp would be cool as a cucumber during the fight?

there is also the story where a woman wrestled a polar bear and a man lifted a truck.. you sure mate?

I'm guessing the polar bear had protective gloves on right.

Can someone make this happen? I'd love to see it!

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

And the chimp would be cool as a cucumber during the fight?

no, he would be enraged but that would not make him as strong

Humans are endurance hunters. We out-live and stalk our prey, rather than fight them head on. At most, a human on an adrenaline rush would be able to escape, possibly critically wound the chimp, but would not be able to kill unless extremely lucky. Kinda like Superman vs Batman if Batman had no time to prepare

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I'm guessing the polar bear had protective gloves on right.

no, it was a wild one, it was approaching the woman's child who was playing outside