Crysis trilogy vs Mass Effect trilogy

grimmjow660

Why not both? :P

I'd say the Mass Effect trilogy. I have played Crisis 2 and 3 and ME 1, but the story is so much better in ME.

If you feel like you want something else, go for Crisis. 2 was pretty epic.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

hmm, Mass Effect one is quite bad, two is good, and havent played 3, while Crysis is pretty but none of the games are really that good :/ but if you have played Mass effect ones thats probably enough, get Crysis :) the first game is pretty good.

WHAT? ME1 was FAR from bad. Yeah, it may show it's age a tad, but so does the OG deus ex, but that is still an awesome game.

I would get the ME series, crysis to me felt like an expensive benchmark.  ME 1 and 2 are some of the best RPG's ever made.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Mass Effect trilogy and maybe Crysis 1 to see if you like it. Just keep in mind that Crysis 2 and 3 suffer the taint of consoles with dumbed down suit controls and levels that are less open.

Mass Effect is always a game that I found myself coming back to for multiple playthroughs. Finished Crysis once and I don't really know why I would want to play it again. Also don't know how anyone can say the original Mass Effect was bad. From a storytelling perspective and options it had far more freedom than it's sequels which were more similar to console shooters. 

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Thanks to this thread, I am starting my second campaign of the Mass Effect trilogy.

My wife thanks you guys... :P

Never played Mass Effect so I can't comment on that. Crysis on the other hand, I have all 3 of them. Crysis was the best, played it a few more times after I've finished. The other 2 was meh. There is also Crysis War Heads, but it's not part of it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

personally, I'm in love with crysis, and will be buying the second soon, and the third sometime after I get some more cores in my system... (see my wishlist)

Mass Effect has a much richer story and universe.

Crysis has slightly better gameplay and way better graphics. 

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Mass effect isn't worth it if you already played it.

Crysis 1 and Warhead are amazing.

Crysis 2 is ok.

And Crysis 3 is better than 2 but not as good as 1.

RTX2070OC