After mapping ocean floor, crews renew search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370

PillowSmoke

But do we know?

DO WE KNOW?!

Some people are accepting a Lost scenario at this ponit

I know that there are quite a few missing jumbo jets that were sold on the black market, and have vanished completely. The current theory is a 9/11 style attack. I think the number was like, 11 or something. I've heard it talked about on talk radio, but haven't seen any other media coverage of it (of course).

As I've said before, my ex DoD employee uncle, who held the highest civilian contractor pay grade possible, and is completely different from me politically advised me "don't believe more than 30% of what you hear in the media, regardless of which side it comes from"

The bones might still be there and also the families and authorities need to know what happened. There could be all sort of implications involved in this.

The bones would be gone. No organic material survives in the ocean this long unless covered by a decent amount of sediment. Even a giant ass whale is gone in a month or two, bones and all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I seriously think some extremist group like ISIS has it. 

Yea cuz probably, they're targeting someone who is boarding that plane and they want to get rid of him/her.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

What if I told you I can see you through your monitor?

CONSPIRACY!

well i do use a futuristic oled display so id believe it. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Yea cuz probably, they're targeting someone who is boarding that plane and they want to get rid of him/her.

More like they want the plane as a delivery device for something. As I previously stated, a number of jumbo jets has gone missing, not just in flight but ones that weren't in use, etc. The current theory is that they are being sold on the black market for some kind of 9/11 style attack. the only flaw with that theory being that they would NEVER get those planes inside US airspace (at least, not unless our current administration is as incompetent/corrupt as I think it is). they'd get shot down first. And even with the administrations incompetence I would hope the military would say "are you fucking crazy? we're shooting them down, deal with it"

Kind of like the few generals that got fired for trying to countermand the order to "stand down" during benghazi.

I think it's more likely that there never was a flight 370.

That everything that happened, and every person supposedly lost is just an on the books thing.

Like how a hotel or hospital will have a room that they don't use.

On the books it is there, and maybe the jet itself is gone, but maybe there never was a flight or anybody on it.

Maybe everybody who claimed they lost family on that flight was paid off to cover up something bigger, or maybe rather than being paid off were threatened into this act.

You can fake documents, names, photos, etc. Everything that could prove whether somebody was or was not on that flight could be forged.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I think it's more likely that there never was a flight 370.

That everything that happened, and every person supposedly lost is just an on the books thing.

Like how a hotel or hospital will have a room that they don't use.

On the books it is there, and maybe the jet itself is gone, but maybe there never was a flight or anybody on it.

Maybe everybody who claimed they lost family on that flight was paid off to cover up something bigger, or maybe rather than being paid off were threatened into this act.

A possibility. More likely a "receive money the rest of your life and make these claims" outcome, rather than a threat.

Damn it.. I've been staring at a map of malaysia and china because of this thread..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A possibility. More likely a "receive money the rest of your life and make these claims" outcome, rather than a threat.

I think if somebody comes to your door and says (the below text) that you'll be more likely to respond to it than being paid off. Some people would think lying about something like as sick, so something even worse may be needed to convince them.

"you're going to tell this story until the day you die, or you're going to die 5 days from now at which point I'll have killed and tortured every member of your family in front of you."

On another note I don't necessarily think it (flight 370) didn't happen, I just mean that between all the reasons you guys have given for it not being found that this is much more plausible.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

what if i told you the plane never crashed and that its located at a military base. 

hurr durr diego garcia

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I think if somebody comes to your door and says (the below text) that you'll be more likely to respond to it than being paid off. Some people would think lying about something like as sick, so something even worse may be needed to convince them.

"you're going to tell this story until the day you die, or you're going to die 5 days from now at which point I'll have killed and tortured every member of your family in front of you."

On another note I don't necessarily think it (flight 370) didn't happen, I just mean that between all the reasons you guys have given for it not being found that this is much more plausible.

Yeah except if that person came to my door and said that to me, they would not be leaving my property breathing :D I'm one of the smart people that answers the door with a gun hidden on his person, you know, since the police take about 20 minutes to get here.

Or crash it into something.....

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Yeah except if that person came to my door and said that to me, they would not be leaving my property breathing :D I'm one of the smart people that answers the door with a gun hidden on his person, you know, since the police take about 20 minutes to get here.

I think that makes you paranoid, not smart.

I'm not saying it isn't smart to do that, but that in and of itself doesn't make you smart.

I just had an idea, what if that flight was 'reserved' by a person and had cargo that was valued highly monetarily aboard the plane.That what if it just stopped transmitting the signal and transported said cargo to the person.

Linus Sebastian said:

This was pretty interesting. 

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/mh370#384f30e

How accurate this is i do not know.

But this (At least for me) Showed flight 370 off the coast south of ghana. And it's moving 

This must really be a conspiracy theorists wet dream huh? 

The more you dig the crazier it gets

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What about the plane never taking off in the first place? Sounds ludicrous with the news stories but people were arguing whether or not a black hole sucked them up.

To my simple-minded brain, it seems to me that if that were the case, a black hole big enough to pull a plane that big into it would be a major concern for, well, everone. If it was instantaneous and disappeared right afterwards, the destroyed plane would be shot out and away from it, along with all other materials attached to the black hole.

It's my understanding that a black hole is more of an incredibly dense ball of matter, so dense that the gravitational pull is strong enough to pull even light into it. It's nothing like a worm hole or anything, that's a completely different thing.

~sssssssnip~

even more snippage

The theory that always made sense to me was the one where the Malaysian gov fucked something up and is now staging a "rescue mission" to find the "missing" plane. I've heard of a few similar things happening (i.e, the US shooting down an Iranian aircraft and faking a search for it), but I can't find a source...

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

This was pretty interesting. 

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/mh370#384f30e

How accurate this is i do not know.

But this (At least for me) Showed flight 370 off the coast south of ghana. And it's moving 

This must really be a conspiracy theorists wet dream huh? 

The more you dig the crazier it gets

Dafuq....

I looked up that aircraft. This is what came up. Apparently the "LR" stands for Long Range (obviously I guess)

Dafuq....

I looked up that aircraft. This is what came up. Apparently the "LR" stands for Long Range (obviously I guess)

That's odd. Maybe they've already given out the 370 name to another aircraft. 

And yet it says that it is the malaysia flight at the top.

Oh well. It's 4:30 in the morning here. Time to go to bed i guess

I still find it very suspicious that a complete boeing 777 just dissapeared

aliens-meme.jpg

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

That's odd. Maybe they've already given out the 370 name to another aircraft. 

And yet it says that it is the malaysia flight at the top.

Oh well. It's 4:30 in the morning here. Time to go to bed i guess

I'd love to pick up the torch for you, but I'm gonna get real scared and I want to sleep tonight :P

aliens-meme.jpg

I mean, I'm not saying I agree with you, but...

FUCK EVERYTHING! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

we're doomed

I think that makes you paranoid, not smart.

I'm not saying it isn't smart to do that, but that in and of itself doesn't make you smart.

I just had an idea, what if that flight was 'reserved' by a person and had cargo that was valued highly monetarily aboard the plane.That what if it just stopped transmitting the signal and transported said cargo to the person.

that's not paranoia, that's being self aware. I am aware that help is 20 minutes away from my house at best. I am aware that there is this thing called a "knock and bust the door in". Someone knocks on the door, the second you turn the doorknob to open it, they barge their way in, to do, whatever (Rape, steal, kill, etc). While this is unlikely, it is something I would like to avoid. With the economy as bad as it is, and only getting worse, crime will be on the rise, and I am aware of that fact (the first step in avoiding a danger, is being aware of it). Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type to open the door and just shove a gun immediately in the face of whoever is on the other end. I just have one on my person, I'm always friendly at the door as well. Most people who live this far out from "society" keep a gun by the door, or at least have one on them when there is a knock and they weren't expecting anyone.

A while back there was a thing in the paper about this woman who answered her door, and there was a woman at the door. When she opened the door what she did not see was the (If I remember correctly, 3) "gentlemen" standing to the side of the door who shoved the door in the second she opened it. I can't remember if they just robbed her, raped her, killed her, or all 3, but I know that it happened in my state, and that it won't be happening to me. I don't think they caught the perp's either.

And I guess that is a possibility, your idea for what happened to the plane. Although I would think there are better ways to have something delivered than causing an international incident.

that's not paranoia, that's being self aware. I am aware that help is 20 minutes away from my house at best. I am aware that there is this thing called a "knock and bust the door in". Someone knocks on the door, the second you turn the doorknob to open it, they barge their way in, to do, whatever (Rape, steal, kill, etc). While this is unlikely, it is something I would like to avoid. With the economy as bad as it is, and only getting worse, crime will be on the rise, and I am aware of that fact (the first step in avoiding a danger, is being aware of it). Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type to open the door and just shove a gun immediately in the face of whoever is on the other end. I just have one on my person, I'm always friendly at the door as well. Most people who live this far out from "society" keep a gun by the door, or at least have one on them when there is a knock and they weren't expecting anyone.

A while back there was a thing in the paper about this woman who answered her door, and there was a woman at the door. When she opened the door what she did not see was the (If I remember correctly, 3) "gentlemen" standing to the side of the door who shoved the door in the second she opened it. I can't remember if they just robbed her, raped her, killed her, or all 3, but I know that it happened in my state, and that it won't be happening to me. I don't think they caught the perp's either.

And I guess that is a possibility, your idea for what happened to the plane. Although I would think there are better ways to have something delivered than causing an international incident.

I kinda know how you feel. 

When i lived in a less desirable neighbourhood and had some shady neighbours and people hanging around the place i had a knife attached to the inside of the door.. 

(And this was a neighbourhood where break ins and car burning was common.)

I wouldn't call it paranoia. 

If there were three 'gentlemen' shoving a door at you the moment you opened the door I don't think you'd have time to kill all of them before they disarmed you.
Linus Sebastian said:

Seriously this thing is bs they said the plane didn't have the full version of the tracking software like wtf it's complete bs lol

If there were three 'gentlemen' shoving a door at you the moment you opened the door I don't think you'd have time to kill all of them before they disarmed you.

Quite true, however they would A. likely run at the sound of the first gunshot (at least the ones that didn't get shot), and B. have to deal with our 2 dogs, as well as my sister and her 12 guage lol.

Giving them a fight is always better than just rolling over to die.

Someone hijacked it ,cut all communications , accidently ran out of fuel realized they messed up then crashed far south of the indian ocean.This is the only possibility i suppose.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).