CSGO Operation Breakout Comes to a close.

Jerakl

Just thought I'd let you guys know if you didn't already.

Operation breakout just ended today.

I still had a mission to complete ;(

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

When can we expect the next operation? A month?

I hope de_crown is a map.

Literally the first thing I thought of when I heard of this was "When's the next one?"

As long as I don't get banned from Comp every other match it's fun to try and complete the challenges. I'm one of those people that likes to work towards goals of earning stuff. Either way, can't wait for the next operation. They'll probably release it around Halloween or Christmas.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Literally the first thing I thought of when I heard of this was "When's the next one?"

As long as I don't get banned from Comp every other match it's fun to try and complete the challenges. I'm one of those people that likes to work towards goals of earning stuff. Either way, can't wait for the next operation. They'll probably release it around Halloween or Christmas.

What????

I thought new operation would be tomorrow :(

I also had a mission to complete :( Couldn't do it, cause was banned with 24 cooldown...

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

RIP my chances at an awp dragon lore.

It kinda sucks, especially that I really loved Insertion, I hope that maps like that will be added. I'm happy that I managed to get the Gold Coin.

Can't wait for the next one :D

It's that long until the next Ops?? that's sucks.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Glad I bought it for 5 euro before they reduced it to 79c the day after.Praise Gabe

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

Glad I bought it for 5 euro before they reduced it to 79c the day after.Praise Gabe

Yeah, I bought it for 5$s too on sale. Praise Hail Lord Gaben! :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

It kinda sucks, especially that I really loved Insertion, I hope that maps like that will be added. I'm happy that I managed to get the Gold Coin.

Can't wait for the next one :D

I only got mine to silver... because I kept getting banned.

What????

I thought new operation would be tomorrow :(

I also had a mission to complete :( Couldn't do it, cause was banned with 24 cooldown...

I had a 7 day one :P

What is it with you people and getting banned? o.0

I only got mine to silver... because I kept getting banned.

I had a 7 day one :P

lmao :D

Funny thing is, I got a cooldown before yesterday, cause I had a bomb, but didn't know & was camping & my teammates were shouting me to plant a damn bomb, but I have disabled voice communication in game & didn't hear them & one of the teammates just shot me. And when next round started, I killed him, right after he spawned & game gave me cooldown. Then next day, my friend called me on phone during the match & I got kicked again with 24 hour cooldown :D

Lucky enough I got the gold but some of the missions were terrible. I had to wait for 15 minutes to get a insertion competitive match twice and was lucky that my team carried me the second game. Other missions were just too easy like get 20 kills with x gun in death match so all you have to do is ply 10 mins with the same gun. It seems stupidly unbalanced, you can't complete missions if it's not a popular map? That seems not right. I would be happier with coins with more tasking missions as you progress but just random missions that you can't complete unless you can find a server seems a bit crap

i never understood what operation breakout means,can anyone explain?

i'm pretty new,playing only a month,gold nova 4.

i never understood what operation breakout means,can anyone explain?

i'm pretty new,playing only a month,gold nova 4.

you had to buy into it and it gave you missions and kept track of what you were doing when playing comp. The missions would give you skins when completed normally light blue or higher from what i was getting for doing things like winning 16 rounds on a map or getting so many kills with a weapon

It also added new skins and maps that were community made although the maps are no longer and option to pick when using cs go official servers

you had to buy into it and it gave you missions and kept track of what you were doing when playing comp. The missions would give you skins when completed normally light blue or higher from what i was getting for doing things like winning 16 rounds on a map or getting so many kills with a weapon

It also added new skins and maps that were community made although the maps are no longer and option to pick when using cs go official servers

Charger is correct. Something else to note is that one map, the most popular map was kept from operation Phoenix so I would assume the same will happen here. I just hope it wasn't the "most popular" one.

I noticed tonight that active duty didn't have all the maps back in yet. Also what happened to the booklet thing because it's not where it was before/normally.

Charger is correct. Something else to note is that one map, the most popular map was kept from operation Phoenix so I would assume the same will happen here. I just hope it wasn't the "most popular" one.

I noticed tonight that active duty didn't have all the maps back in yet. Also what happened to the booklet thing because it's not where it was before/normally.

its still there but i don't know if it will update. if you go to your inventory and click the coin you can open the journal. otherwise under awards on the top and stats may have most the same info in it i'm not sure

its still there but i don't know if it will update. if you go to your inventory and click the coin you can open the journal. otherwise under awards on the top and stats may have most the same info in it i'm not sure

So they just too the quick link away then? I still think they should mash them all into one easy to access book.