can we keep him?

i like him.

idk, he needs to perform "The Ritual"

If he wants to join us

-snip

Glad to know I'm not apart of your little club *sniffles*

tumblr_mv224mHvmk1rhtwg1o1_r1_400.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

well... there is a ritual. and we all need to agree to let u in. ask the guys

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Oh no, it's fine, I'll just continue being a 1 man thread wrecking crew on my own :P

Oh no, it's fine, I'll just continue being a 1 man thread wrecking crew on my own :P

You don't want to be in that little boys club. 

Actually I do, I enjoy being a thread wrecker sometimes, when its necessary (the legend of douglas threads are a good example)

And I just made the horrible horrible mistake of typing anything with the word wrecking ball into google image search, now if you will excuse me I now need years of therapy

Fear mongering at its finest.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Uh.. No.

It's more fun than the old farts club. ;)

Actually I do, I enjoy being a thread wrecker sometimes, when its necessary (the legend of douglas threads are a good example)

And I just made the horrible horrible mistake of typing anything with the word wrecking ball into google image search, now if you will excuse me I now need years of therapy

you need therapy for a million more important reasons

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Fear mongering at its finest.

Right, kind of like how a while back saying that ISIS was a threat was fear mongering. Ever consider that it's better to be overly cautious rather than simply sticking your head in the sand and saying things can't happen or aren't a danger?

you need therapy for a million more important reasons

Probably lol, but seeing those images is far worse than anything I can recall

tumblr_mv224mHvmk1rhtwg1o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n7tgf7J37x1smcbm7o1_500.gif

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Right, kind of like how a while back saying that ISIS was a threat was fear mongering. Ever consider that it's better to be overly cautious rather than simply sticking your head in the sand and saying things can't happen or aren't a danger?

Probably lol, but seeing those images is far worse than anything I can recall

one of those reasons is the first paragraph in your post xD. you have no idea how deep in the shit that is american media you are to not realise that most of what they do is fear mongering. i know because up to a year ago, we had normal media, then it changed to the american style, full of this kind of shit

Knowing you guys.. That ritual won't be pleasant for anybody. And probably has "Sticky" results  :rolleyes:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Knowing you guys.. That ritual won't be pleasant for anybody. And probably has "Sticky" results  :rolleyes:

Sticky? Imagine a blood bath, but that ain't blood.

not really, its enjoyable, and SFW

-snip

1342391850angry-dark-stare-l.png

one of those reasons is the first paragraph in your post xD. you have no idea how deep in the shit that is american media you are to not realise that most of what they do is fear mongering. i know because up to a year ago, we had normal media, then it changed to the american style, full of this kind of shit

Again, better to be overly cautious, trust that the media will always lie as it's told to do, rather than keep my head in the sand and think everything's ok just because they say it will be.

Uh.. No.

It's more fun than the old farts club. ;)

We don't serve apple slices and juice boxes in my club!

Now back on topic. Tekmira stock rising http://investor.tekmirapharm.com/stockquote.cfm

Again, better to be overly cautious, trust that the media will always lie as it's told to do, rather than keep my head in the sand and think everything's ok just because they say it will be.

its best to be realistic and look at anything the media does from a different point of view, as well as read about it from some other established sites, just to get a better perspective...

Sticky? Imagine a blood bath, but that ain't blood.

not really, its enjoyable, and SFW

Not blood and SWF? 

I was thinking it was a ritual where you played monopoly(Not pleasant for anybody) and spilled a glass of cola (Sticky results)

Perverts

Trollface-3078_preview_zpsed23f6fa.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

its best to be realistic and look at anything the media does from a different point of view, as well as read about it from some other established sites, just to get a better perspective...

I do, and I equally distrust all of them. Media these days, anywhere, doesn't do what it's supposed to do. Rather than reporting who, what, when, where, i.e. true journalism, we get opinion from the media.

I do, and I equally distrust all of them. Media these days, anywhere, doesn't do what it's supposed to do. Rather than reporting who, what, when, where, i.e. true journalism, we get opinion from the media.

And my opinion is that they can all go stick it where the sun don't shine.

And my opinion is that they can all go stick it where the sun don't shine.

Indeed. Best advice I've ever been told about the media is that only 30% of what you hear is true, or in some way based in truth.

As far as I am concerned, the media is complicit in the government's desire to control society for their own means, whether by conspiracy, or group think, so I don't trust either of them.

Not blood and SWF? 

I was thinking it was a ritual where you played monopoly(Not pleasant for anybody) and spilled a glass of cola (Sticky results)

even monopoly has a jail ^^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450