Recommend some good games i should get for PC

OfficialJsP

So i have not bought any games in a long time i am super bored so i want to get a few i have £100/$160 could you recommend some great PC games i should get or should i wait until the next steam sale?

Games i have

fb2700b91bd6545bd7513cbe2001340f.png a635feda8d54f0719c1f48a1ad71b13f.png806b1bbe6b81c19aae8762df4cee936e.png

What genres?

CS:GO

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

You should have bought the 

header_586x192.jpg?t=1411752969

When it was on sale for 25$ or your region equivalent

Because he had a hard drive.

Skyrim. (Mod the fuck out of it)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Brothers: A tale of 2 sons

Bastion

Tranistor

Civilization V

Dota 2

CS Go

Papers Please

Left 4 Dead 2

Dragon Age Origins

Binding of Isaac

Torchlight II

The Walking Dead Season 1+2

THe Wolf among us

Portal 2

Alan Wake

Witcher 2

Deus EX human revolution

Battlefield 3

Risen

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Metro 2033 + Metro Last Light

FPS, RPG, Adventure, Racing, Action, any tbh  

If you like character action games then get Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Absolutely amazing game and a good port as well. Borderlands 2 is on sale right now, it's pretty good. And Torchlight 2 as well, if you like Diablo-esque action RPGs you owe yourself to play this game.

The vanishing of ethan carter. Its brand new and brilliant, I've been loving it it. Also the graphics are the best I've ever seen.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

1) Supreme Commander series ( Best strategy games of all times, at least in mine and Linus opinion ;) If you do decide to get it though you have to download the faforever client as well which is a third party lobby since no one plays it on Steam. Here: http://www.faforever.com )

2) The Witcher series (Just plain epic).

3) The Metro series (the best horror/apocalypse games I have played).

4) Dwarf Fortress (It's free and you can download the "easy" to get started compilation of good utilities for it here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126076 )

5) Civ is always fun ^^

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

1) Supreme Commander series ( Best strategy games of all times, at least in mine and Linus opinion ;) If you do decide to get it though you have to download the faforever client as well which is a third party lobby since no one plays it on Steam. Here: http://www.faforever.com )

2) The Witcher series (Just plain epic).

3) The Metro series (the best horror/apocalypse games I have played).

4) Dwarf Fortress (It's free and you can download the "easy" to get started compilation of good utilities for it here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126076 )

5) Civ is always fun ^^

Have you read the book Metro 2033? if yes, how well is the story implimented?

Holy shit... What games don't you have?! Lol

Maybe get GTA IV, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3? Just some ideas

Have you read the book Metro 2033? if yes, how well is the story implimented?

Nope, never got around to that I am afraid. I imagine not too well, but I might be surprised if I actually get around to reading it ;)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I would suggest the witcher 2, bioshock, bioshock infinite dlc's, and trine 2

2 words

STAR CITIZEN

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would definitely wait for the next big sale which I believe will be sometime in December. There are some sales every week as well so you could keep checking in the meantime.

Batman Arkham Series

Brothers: A tale of Two Sons 

Far Cry 3

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Metro: Last Light

Mirror's Edge

Rayman Legends

Saints Row 3

Sonic Generations

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

Day of defeat 1

Day of defeat source

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Call of Duty: World at war

Call of duty Black ops 1

Elder scrolls oblivion

Hitman Absolution

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

Warhammer Dawn of war 1

Warhammer Dawn of war 2

Batman Arkham series

Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Series

Doom 3

Age of empires 2 & 3

Kingdoms of Amaleur

Portal 1 & 2

World in Conflict

Trine 1 & 2

Interstellar Marines

Saints Row Series

Company of heroes 2

Unreal Tournament 1 & 2004 & 3

Witcher Series

Battlefield 3 (origin)

Medal of honor 2010 (few people still play online)

Audiosurf

Civ 4 & 5

Metal Gear Rising. FUN!

Ghostbusters, the video game. Seriously, a bloody brilliant game that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overlooked.

Assassin's Creed 2+Brotherhood.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

If you like RTS (real time strategy), you're missing the best gaming franchise in the business, Company of Heroes. Can hardly believe you don't have any from this franchise in your list. Of course, if you did have this game, you'd probably be playing it most of the time, instead of any other games, like me :)

At this point, you'd be best off buying just the latest version, Company of Heroes 2 (as opposed to the old Company of Heroes/Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts) as it is the most recent manifestation of this monster franchise. Believe me, you won't be disappointed if you like RTS.

bl2header.jpg

I don't get Borderlands, I've tried playing many times but just can't get into it :(

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M