All dutch people, click on this.

SSOB

https://www.change.org/p/amazon-com-open-an-amazon-nl-e-commerce

How many times have you been on amazon and wondered ''Wow, that's an aweome deal or w/e'' When you proceed to checkout it says this:

amazon3.jpg?1355176780

Normally I don't do this but please

Share with everybody you know. We can possibly make this big but then again we don't have to.

What I'm asking from you guys, just sign the petition and share that's it.

TYVM and let this soon be reality!

Interested in Business and Technology

While I think an amazon.pt would be pretty small I don't get why it's so hard to get things from Spain to Portugal, in some cases it's a matter of crossing a bridge...

i'm a potato

There are plenty of great shops in the Netherlands. Reasonable prices too. www.tweakers.net bruh.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I hate that we don't get those awesome deals but i mean we have a shit tone of good tech online shops like Alternate, Azerty, Afuture,4Launch, MyCom ect. Even NewEgg now ships to the Netherlands. I have signed the petition but i doubt that Amazon will invest in a Dutch website or shipping to the Netherlands because what we have here is good enough en they would have to have AWESOME deals to set themselves apart from all the other good webshops.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I have no problems getting anything shipped to me.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...