How to get Origin to recognise BF4 ?

Imabigmac

So I had BF4 on my ssd and took it off after the game sucked. But in prep for the CTE fix and the fact that I have been playing it recently has made me put it on my ssd again. I have about 10Gigs free now. Before in order to get orign to see bf4 I would just say "download" and it would see all the files were there and do the install - but now its says it doesn't have enough space to even start downloading. It doesn't get to the point where it sees the game is there. So without re downloading is there anyway to get Orgin to recognise that bf4 is the location that all games should be downloaded to? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Install into the directory you had BF4.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Install into the directory you had BF4.

then it install onto my secondary HDD which is not the intended drive, origin will just re download the entire game. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

then it install onto my secondary HDD which is not the intended drive, origin will just re download the entire game.

Clearly your origin games folder is different.

Have you tried simply adding the game?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Clearly your origin games folder is different.

Have you tried simply adding the game?

yes. It is different there are two. The only I get it to work is to download the game to the same location it already is in. The issue here was that despite having the download directory set as the current location of my bf4 files, Origin wasn't able to see that because due to the lack of storage available on my ssd it wouldn't even try to download and so it would never realise that it didn't actually have anything to download. 

I was only looking for an alternative way, but I guess Orgin still makes it very difficult to have different "Origin Games" folders on different drives. 

I am just going to re download it. 

Spoiler

yes. It is different there are two. The only I get it to work is to download the game to the same location it already is in. The issue here was that despite having the download directory set as the current location of my bf4 files, Origin wasn't able to see that because due to the lack of storage available on my ssd it wouldn't even try to download and so it would never realise that it didn't actually have anything to download. 

I was only looking for an alternative way, but I guess Orgin still makes it very difficult to have different "Origin Games" folders on different drives. 

I am just going to re download it. 

Try this:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1222388/guide-moving-reinstalling-origin-and-games-without-re-downloading

Well its too late now, game is half re downloaded and deleted already, but I bookmarked it for the future. It would probably have worked to. 

Spoiler