I think I have seen my family's true face

Recon97

Your brother sounds like a complete asshole. My advice still stands, get out, break off contact, be successful and enjoy your own life and make your own way in the world, don't let them drag you back down with guilt or anything, from the sounds of it you don't owe them shit to begin with.

I already though the of that when I was 12.Literally at that time I used to think that I should just run away from my home. But I still care about my mother. I will take her where ever I go.

I already though the of that when I was 12.Literally at that time I used to think that I should just run away from my home. But I still care about my mother. I will take her where ever I go.

Meh, she sounds like she has no respect for you though. I care about my mother as well but I know that underneath she is as bad as the rest of my family. And if she's unwilling to not have contact with those in your family that do cause you pain?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Meh, she sounds like she has no respect for you though. I care about my mother as well but I know that underneath she is as bad as the rest of my family. And if she's unwilling to not have contact with those in your family that do cause you pain?

No actually I will stay in contact with my mother. She isn't that bad. She do care about me but not like how she should really do. thanks man for suggestion and taking away my pain.

Mate, staying in the same bed for 3 days is horrible for recovering.

I once caught a cold, stayed in my 3 meter by 4 meter room for 3 weeks, didn't get better.

Then my parents told me to move out of there, lay on the couch or whatever, I was back up and running the next day.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Mate, staying in the same bed for 3 days is horrible for recovering.

I once caught a cold, stayed in my 3 meter by 4 meter room for 3 weeks, didn't get better.

Then my parents told me to move out of there, lay on the couch or whatever, I was back up and running the next day.

No I am not constantly laying on my bed. I do get out in sunlight so as to get vitamin D and feel better.