Who actually finishes their games?

Flight1sim

Ok maybe the title should've been who doesn't finish their games.

I have almost 24 games on steam (all of them being ~30-60$ when I bought it, and I've only finished about 2!!! (Driving games I always finish)

What's wrong with me!!!!???!???

Jk but seriously I want to know how many people here are as impatient as me.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Im a completionist. Can't move on until im done with the game. 

I have 56 games on my steam. All done.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yeah when Portal and Portal 2 were on sale for $6.99 for both of them, I bought it and beat both of them that day. I'm OCD about finishing my games, I need closure

with me i usually don't finish because i have friends who wants to play a different game  then get side tracked and never finish the game i start with.

Im a completionist. Can't move on until im done with the game.

I have 56 games on my steam. All done.

Awesome!

I usually buy my games later than my friends to save money which usually contributes to me being lazy and impatient

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I find myself playing either shorter games or games that don't really merit finishing like sandboxes, city builders, etc.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not me

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Some games simply don't cut the mustard or... spread the butter or... toast the bread etc. I'll let you in on my dirty secret. I couldn't be bothered to finish Skyrim. Great game. Truly one of the best. however, one too many fetch quests and I had multiple copies of the very highest tier loot in the game. Whats the point in continuing when you kill everything in one hit and look at quest rewards with a disgusted frown, as though they taint your inventory with their irrelevance...

On the other side of the glass I think we are seeing DayZ become the game that never gets finished..... ever getting made. lol  :P

I have 165 games currently on steam, and I think my brother has finished more of my games via steam family sharing than I have.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Haha, I haven't finished ANY of my games on steam yet... I prefer multiplayer modes instead of campaigns 

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

I couldn't finish Watch Dogs because the in the end they had killed off all the interesting characters and it just wasn't fun anymore. Just endless boring police chases.

I play the story of all my games at least once. Don't even play online before the story is done. Racing games are the only ones I take long to finish. Just finished the first season of F1 2013 last week and I've had the game since March of last year.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I still haven't opened Skyrim...

Darn you I want to play it sooo bad and mod it!!!!

All single player games I finish. I want to know the story and engulf myself into the world. Multiplayer games, you cant finish. 

Though, some games I am yet to touch, like Borderlands 2, of which I hated the first and most likely will never play the second. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

header.jpg?t=1354900697

The only game I haven't finished is Legacy of Kain: Defiance

I got stuck on one of those levels where your like "What do I do?". Can't remember exactly the setting but I remember the frustration of trying evreything but not figuring out how I advance in the game. I still have the save on a stick. I plan on revisiting it one day.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

I finish almost every single game I play. The only one I haven't beat that I still own is Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Strictly because I cannot put my eyes through the pain of those graphics.

skywind

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

i have soooooo many games that i vowed to finish them. i havent played fc3 for months. im in the middle of bully, and i needa finished bioshock 1-2 hitman, i just got to finish my last ps3 game i bought back in 2010. im a mess. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Awesome!

I usually buy my games later than my friends to save money which usually contributes to me being lazy and impatient

I think the thing that pushes me the most to finish games is that i play at the hardest difficulty^^

Because when you finally beat the final level after tons of tries there's only one thing left to do.

loxRo1v_zps5ec904d2.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I have 281 games and finished very few of them.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Unless the game actually has some sort of rich story that isn't obviously predictable, I don't care. Most games I play these days are silly multi ones with Sophia and friends like Magicite.