Can you guys help me refresh my memory on GPU parallel cooling?

Jedicake

Low restrictions blocks, I do NOT want parallel?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Different restriction blocks =/= parallel

Same blocks (same restrictions) = parallel

Kind of glad to hear this, cause I want to try Parallel out.

Mind if I ask a fitting question? Is the Crystal Link "tube" the recommended thing to use?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Kind of glad to hear this, cause I want to try Parallel out.

Just make sure you get the same exact blocks. They have the same restrictive amount so water will flow evenly between them. If you get two different blocks then more water will flow through one of them and not the other.

Just make sure you get the same exact blocks. They have the same restrictive amount so water will flow evenly between them. If you get two different blocks then more water will flow through one of them and not the other.

Heck yea! :D

Hmm... do I need..... 2 tubes go to into the first GPU... or can I use one tube into one inlet and..

sorry I have trouble articulating things sometimes. The other side I'd just need a crystal link tube between and that it's, right?

Ok yea, I looked it up, sorry for dumb question. Just need 1 tube into the inlet of first gpu. I think I just got confused and wasn't sure cause I recently watched Jayztwocents parallel video and he just straight up had 2 tubes enter in

either of these ways will work fine, with the exact same water blocks on each card.

post-83311-0-37089500-1411637648.gif

post-83311-0-94151000-1411637664.jpg

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

either of these ways will work fine, with the exact same water blocks on each card.

You rock dude. Helps me a lot. Ty

Hit up JayzTwoCents on twitter he'll more than likely respond and he knows alot about parallel configs.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

You rock dude. Helps me a lot. Ty

No worries bud, any time. :D

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.