HELP i am a noob to water cooling

hello guys I am building my first pc its going to have a 4790k core i7 and gtx 980 sli all in a h440 and I want all of that to be water cooled and keep temperatures of 40 or 60 ferinheight

but I don't no how I got some ideas but I don't know how much pump power I need or how many radiator to keep such a temperature of 40 or 60 pleas help there is a diagram of

it at the bottom and tell me if that how you do it and what pumps and radiators I need thanks guys

post-143723-0-45757800-1411603162_thumb.

You never said what case you are using so idk where and how much space you have for rads. Also, I STRONGLY recommend you don't watercool your first build, there is a lot of room for mistakes and you might be disappointed.

EDIT: Ok so you said H440. I'd get an enthoo luxe and go with rads like the ones in my build (look at my sig) 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

You never said what case you are using so idk where and how much space you have for rads. Also, I STRONGLY recommend you don't watercool your first build, there is a lot of room for mistakes and you might be disappointed.

He said H440 m8. OP id get a enthoo pro or luxe, pro is cheaper and better

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

He said H440 m8. OP id get a enthoo pro or luxe, pro is cheaper and better

Thanks for the heads up, edited my post.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Uh why do you want to Dihydrogen Monoxide Cooling?

Heh...

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

guys I am not stupid dihydrogen monoxide is extremely poisonous

CAN SOME ONE PLEAS TELL ME IF THAT DIAGRAM LOGICAL

The sequence of flow is fine, you're just going to have a hell of a first time out adventure using a pump/res combo. Much easier to keep the res separate from the pump, and easier to troubleshoot (drain/fill), only rule to keep in mind is that the pump needs to be lower than the res if you do separate them. You could also add in a drain line if you're worried about future maintenance or plan on using dyed liquid.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

I'm not sure if you know or not, but computers usually report their temperatures in Celsius, not Fahrenheit. Its nearly impossible to get 40-60 F (4-15 C) with just plain watercooling

Your tubing looks unnecessarily complex. You should aim to arrange your tubing to be the neatest and nicest looking possible. There is a negligible difference in performance from the order of your loop. Its better to have things look nice and easier to maintain, than having your components less than one degree C cooler

hello guys I am building my first pc its going to have a 4790k core i7 and gtx 980 sli all in a h440 and I want all of that to be water cooled and keep temperatures of 40 or 60 ferinheight

but I don't no how I got some ideas but I don't know how much pump power I need or how many radiator to keep such a temperature of 40 or 60 pleas help there is a diagram of

it at the bottom and tell me if that how you do it and what pumps and radiators I need thanks guys

I hope you mean degrees Celsius. To answer your questions:

The keep the tubing routes as clean as possible I think you're better off doing: pump/res combo > GPU's > top rad > CPU > front rad > pump/res combo.

The H440 can have a thick 360 rad in the front and a thin 240/280 in the top. I recommend an Alphacool ST30 280 in the top and an Alphacool UT60 360 in the front (not that you have to remove your 5.25" drive bays for this). These rads will be more than enough and give great temps that will realistically be more around the 40-50 degrees Celcius at load. 

For the pump/res combo: get an Alphacool VPP655 or Swiftech MCP655 (other D5 rebrands are good too) and the EK 140 X-RES pump top/ res combo.

Keep in mind that the front panel airflow of the H440 isn't the best (won't be a significant problem but you can do better if you were to chose to do so). 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

guys I am not stupid dihydrogen monoxide is extremely poisonous

its water cooling not dihydrogen monoxide

dihydrogen monoxide is water, its H2O, two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom per molecule. 

CAN SOME ONE PLEAS TELL ME IF THAT DIAGRAM LOGICAL

Welcome to the forum.

Please try to quote people when you want to reply to there post

They loop looks ok in terms of the correct order.

If you want to make the tubing run cleaner, a cleaner run would be pump/res - cpu - top rad - front rad - pump/res

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2