What's the fastest speed you've ever been on a road?

On the highway? 152kmph/95mph

On a track? 337kmph/210mph

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

280 kph/ 174 mph in an Aston DB9 a few years ago, although I wasn't driving. Mine was 103 mph (woot, 2007 Accord V6) when passing a school bus that was parked at 70mph in the passing lane in Northern California on a road trip. Buses are huge and passing them requires much speeds. 

Road trips through California are so freakin' fun.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

125mph, cars limited otherwise probably would have been 135-140

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

back when I had a 2000 Holden Clubsport r8 it had a few things done to it nothing to special,  i had it off the clock 250kph the gps reading was 272kph

heres a 0-100 in that car, I miss it badly

No clue speedometer tops out at 260km/h and I have broke 3 cables so a good bit faster than that. I will be soon getting over 200mph in a friend's father's car. 

135 mph in my Xterra. It had more to go but, I was on a road and realized how fucked I would be if I was pulled over, so I slowed down

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

135 mph in my Xterra. It had more to go but, I was on a road and realized how fucked I would be if I was pulled over, so I slowed down

I know that feeling, was about 100 mph in a 45 (about since I was in km and my conversions might be off my 1 or 2), slowed down before going over a hill. Good thing, cop was there.

I know that feeling, was about 100 mph in a 45 (about since I was in km and my conversions might be off my 1 or 2), slowed down before going over a hill. Good thing, cop was there.

Yeah, I was on a straightaway that I live on. Cops hide out there sometimes but, it was like 2 AM and I live in the middle of nowhere so, I wasn't sure. Speed limit is 45 on my road too. If I had gotten pulled over I would have had to say goodbye to my license. And that would be terrible. Still impressed with my xterra though. It's really tall and I'm running off road tires.

Once drifted it through the S curve that was the entrance to my highschool after it rained... Scary af.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Probably 40 MPH, because I was driving around a parking lot. As a passenger, probably 150 MPH in a Gallardo Superleggera in Disney.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

140 MPH in the Express Lanes on Interstate 91. I wasn't driving though, it was my uncle  :P  in his Cobra. The fastest I've driven is about 95 MPH in my Mazda.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Yeah, I was on a straightaway that I live on. Cops hide out there sometimes but, it was like 2 AM and I live in the middle of nowhere so, I wasn't sure. Speed limit is 45 on my road too. If I had gotten pulled over I would have had to say goodbye to my license. And that would be terrible. Still impressed with my xterra though. It's really tall and I'm running off road tires.

Once drifted it through the S curve that was the entrance to my highschool after it rained... Scary af.

My was around 1 am so yeah I get the feeling. If I had got caught I would have been in jail. Not a nice thought. 

Ferrari F12. 

I stopped looking at 280km/h. 

Have you driven an FF?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I am fifteen next week so I haven't driven yet but my dad has done 115 in our family car and when he used to be a race car driver he did 151 mph.

As a pilot the fastest I have gone is 221 mph.

What did your dad race?

Have you driven an FF?

Yup.

GT car through and through, though it works shockingly well in the winter.

Yup.

GT car through and through, though it works shockingly well in the winter.

Are you perhaps part of Oppositelock? I really want to be driven in or drive an F12 or FF in my life. I need to hear that V12.

70 or 75 in a 65 zone. just normal speeds.

your only 13 and you have drove a vehicle?!?!?!

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

109mph in my 99 Ford Taurus. Kinda sketchy since my steering wheel was shaking pretty bad but still went for gold.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

200km/h in my dads merc S-klass.

And to be honnest i didn´t even noticed that i was going that fast lol.

Till my dad made me aware of it ooops :blink:

200 looks like nothing in a merc s-klass :D

I believe 105MPH, but don't quote me on that.

tee hee

your only 13 and you have drove a vehicle?!?!?!

i assumed he just meant in a car, that was when me dad was driving

I drove 120MPH in my mom's crappy minivan. It ain't loaded, so weight is kinda on its side. But then the engine was seriously starting to overheat.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i assumed he just meant in a car, that was when me dad was driving

ok i thought you meant that you actually drove a car

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com