Monitor for 1080p Gaming?

TrxBoy

well no hp monitor has died on me yet so i'd guess it is good

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I wouldn't say this is the best option if you're going to be doing primarily gaming, it has 5ms response time. This is okay if you're not doing serious about things, but for similar prices you can get one actually built for gaming. 

This monitor by Asus is about 50 bucks cheaper, and meant for gaming: http://www.amazon.com/Asus-VE247H-Backlight-Integrated-Speakers/dp/B004EFUOY4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411489799&sr=8-1&keywords=ASUS+VE247H

it has a 2ms response time, which will help.

@themaniac....this is a business class monitor.What about gaming?????

well maybe this one http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vx238h

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com