I was sick in the head. (long read)

-TesseracT-

Nazi Society of America?

No Sucking armpit

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

In person? How does that work?

Watch Twilight lol

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

In person? How does that work?

You folow, them, check their schedule so you are at the same place at the same time.... like in movies dude.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Good luck to you. My only input is that you should never use ADHD as an excuse for anything, don't even mention that you have it. ADHD is bullshit. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 8, its just some made up crap to make parents think there is something wrong with their over hyper, short attention spanned kid. As someone with so called "ADHD" just forget about it.

This. ADHD is bullshit. Let me see you ADHD guys try to handle a severe OCD problem! :D Jokes aside, this thing can make your life unbearable. No joke.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

still mentaly ill over here. :P ... no i mean it -.-

EDIT: sometimes i start to question my own insanity. "am i insane or is the world insane? is it even wrong to be insane i mean who dictates what wrong and right?" and then its 4 am...

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

still mentaly ill over here. :P ... no i mean it -.-

What's up mate?

Spoiler

Spoiler

The worst thing I have ever done to a girl was offend her by insulting gypsies.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Well I'm glad you actually came out of it and started moving in the opposite direction, good luck to you man, stay cool and just don't relapse please :) 

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

This. ADHD is bullshit. Let me see you ADHD guys try to handle a severe OCD problem! :D Jokes aside, this thing can make your life unbearable. No joke.

I have mild OCD. For example I always wash a cup 3 times before I drink from it, always wash my hands after entering the bathroom even when I didn't use it etc. Oh and my 2 front bottom teeth are a bit crooked not even enough that you can see how crooked they are I can just feel it with my tongue and it drives me fucking crazy.

What's up mate?

well i feel like im smarter than everybody or maybe just that the world is incredibly stupid. people often get mad at me because i get angry when they cant follow my line of thought. and i feel like come on its not that hard how stupid is you not realizing that maybe its not as simple to others. i dont know theres just a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication going on when i talk to people. so maybe there something wrong with me buit then again who dictates whos wrong maybe those other are wrong in the head not me . i dont know it makes me crazy

EDIT: and it fucks up all the relations i have

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I have mild OCD. For example I always wash a cup 3 times before I drink from it, always wash my hands after entering the bathroom even when I didn't use it etc. Oh and my 2 front bottom teeth are a bit crooked not even enough that you can see how crooked they are I can just feel it with my tongue and it drives me fucking crazy.

My nose is crooked because of a left hook, the guy had one like Smokin' Joe Frazier and rocked me with it. And it makes me look like a badass, but I'll be getting rid of it soon. It can be a real self confidence killer. I knocked the guy out but can't say it was worth it lol

Spoiler

Spoiler

well i feel like im smarter than everybody or maybe just that the world is incredibly stupid. people often get mad at me because i get angry when they cant follow my line of thought. and i feel like come on its not that hard how stupid is you not realizing that maybe its not as simple to others. i dont know theres just a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication going on when i talk to people. so maybe there something wrong with me buit then again who dictates whos wrong maybe those other are wrong in the head not me . i dont know it makes me crazy

EDIT: and it fucks up all the relations i have

I have the exact same thing and don't worry you are not a fucking egoist or something. Unfortunately everything you said applies to me too, you are probably as smart as you think you are. Well majority of you will hate me for this but I don't give a shit, %99 of people around me are stupid. I can't stand how simple they are... How easy it is to figure out their thinking pattern is making me dislike them. I can always figure out what they are going to say next...This applies to at least %90 of the people in the world too. Call me fucking narcissistic if you want...

PS: This made me guess if there was something wrong with me but with all the experience and research and tests I've reached to a decision: I'm all good. I just don't care anymore if people around me can't understand and figure things out as fast as I can. You can't change them, unfortunately you have to live with it man...

Spoiler

Spoiler

don't ever share your personal thoughts and life concerns with girls who are extremely skittish and untrustworthy! 

you should try them by talking to them for several hours in real life not through internet!

everything became possible through internet but completely untrustworthy! 

i'm glad you're fine and you understood that life needs to be well acquainted by avoiding anything that seems deceptive and untrustworthy and by acquiring lots of experiences!

well crap im at the 9th grade bit where i start feeling depressed and concentrating more on girls, i better start working harder.

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Aren't we all sick in the head / have any kind of issues? I'd say a "perfect" person would be so rare sight that you would say they don't even exist.   ;)

People may seem to look and sound like they're as perfect people as they could be, but you just can't know what kind of secrets could they be hiding... (Don't worry, NSA knows all of it)

Good luck to you. My only input is that you should never use ADHD as an excuse for anything, don't even mention that you have it. ADHD is bullshit. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 8, its just some made up crap to make parents think there is something wrong with their over hyper, short attention spanned kid. As someone with so called "ADHD" just forget about it.

What I think about it... I may have ADHD (although not officially diagnosed, yet...) and while I can't concentrate in most subjects in high school and in waiting lines I'm impatient as f***, I feel it's mostly because I have no interest in learning them. Stuff that genuinely do interest me I don't have almost any trouble concentrating in. For instance: psychology class; couldn't care less, some talk about modern tech; all my attention in there.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

whats aspergers and adhd sorry if i'm being inconsiderate

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

whats aspergers and adhd sorry if i'm being inconsiderate

"Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger disorder (AD) or simply Asperger's, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests."

"Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger disorder (AD) or simply Asperger's, is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests."

ok

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

At your trial, just make sure everyone knows you were mentally ill. I can't see much bad happening to you with a defence like that.

Also, what guitar do you have?

Pilates

At your trial, just make sure everyone knows you were mentally ill. I can't see much bad happening to you with a defence like that.

Also, what guitar do you have?

The Trial has already taken place earlier today. They pointed that out but I'm afraid it didn't do much.

It's so embarassing, I don't know what guitar I have, but I bought it for 300$ like two months ago and I'm really happy with it. I was going to buy a 7-string (Ibanez) but I don't know if I'll be able to do that now ;(

So the only way these girls were hurt is through social networking... You never physically assaulted anyone, and you have to pay them compensation? In my own opinion, i don't see that as being 100% fair. I mean obviously what you did wasn't the best, but as you said you didn't realized what they were feeling on their side. But i still don't think any slack has been cut on you... (I had to skim over your post, sorry if I've understood wrongly) 

I think the best thing for you to do is to try your best to have a fresh start. Even if you do have to sell a few possessions, pay whatever it is you have to, put it all behind you and concentrate on what it is you love. Which i'm assuming is playing the guitar (I've Always wanted to learn guitar)

As another post said, talking to girls in person is the best way to do things. That way you know they're uncomfortable or how they're feeling instead of just ':/' 

I think the best thing for you to do is to try your best to have a fresh start. Even if you do have to sell a few possessions, pay whatever it is you have to, put it all behind you and concentrate on what it is you love. Which i'm assuming is playing the guitar (I've Always wanted to learn guitar)

As another post said, talking to girls in person is the best way to do things. That way you know they're uncomfortable or how they're feeling instead of just ':/'

Yes that is very good advice, I will do that.

I can't talk to girls, there's just no way that ever would find one that would like me in school. I've never had a real gf, and never think I will :( I'm just too ugly and socially awkward.

Yes that is very good advice, I will do that.

I can't talk to girls, there's just no way that ever would find one that would like me in school. I've never had a real gf, and never think I will :( I'm just too ugly and socially awkward.

I'm in exactly the same situation... As soon as a girl says a word to me i just don't know what to say, i only really talk to them online as it's easier for me as i have confidence issues. 

The way i always think, if someone isn't going to like me for what i am then i'm not going to like that person anyway... If a girl doesn't like you because of how you look, then honestly she isn't worth the time anyway. I can promise you one day you will find a girl that likes you for who you are and it will be worth the wait. 

In March 2014, four girls reported me to the police for what I did to them.

Just conversations? Or physical?

Not that I'm judging either way, you're clearly in a better place now, just interested.

If they reported you to the police just for a conversation you had online, they aren't "damaged" at all and don't deserve any money.

Just conversations? Or physical?

Not that I'm judging either way, you're clearly in a better place now, just interested.

If they reported you to the police just for a conversation you had online, they aren't "damaged" at all and don't deserve any money.

That's the law for you. Unfair. 

I remember in year 11 (grade 12?) there was an ofsted inspection for our school and a guy in my class posted on FACEBOOK jokingly that we should start a riot, the police went on his profile and claimed he was planning to start a riot... And then i believe he got charged for it