I was sick in the head. (long read)

-TesseracT-

That's the law for you. Unfair. 

I remember in year 11 (grade 12?) there was an ofsted inspection for our school and a guy in my class posted on FACEBOOK jokingly that we should start a riot, the police went on his profile and claimed he was planning to start a riot... And then i believe he got charged for it

That's the UK for you in general - the same place where you can be arrested and prisoned for writing a Tweet.

I hate this government.

That's the UK for you in general - the same place where you can be arrested and prisoned for writing a Tweet.

I hate this government.

Yup. They claim the NHS to not have enough money to even prescribed drugs that can help with cancer, yet they can fund the imprisonment of someone for something they did on facebook or twitter... 

I don't even think they know they're responsible for the country most of the time, they don't have a clue 

Just conversations? Or physical?

Not that I'm judging either way, you're clearly in a better place now, just interested.

If they reported you to the police just for a conversation you had online, they aren't "damaged" at all and don't deserve any money.

Yes conversations.

I have the exact same thing and don't worry you are not a fucking egoist or something. Unfortunately everything you said applies to me too, you are probably as smart as you think you are. Well majority of you will hate me for this but I don't give a shit, %99 of people around me are stupid. I can't stand how simple they are... How easy it is to figure out their thinking pattern is making me dislike them. I can always figure out what they are going to say next...This applies to at least %90 of the people in the world too. Call me fucking narcissistic if you want... Frankly my dears, I don't give a damn.

PS: This made me guess if there was something wrong with me but with all the experience and research and tests I've reached to a decision: I'm all good. I just don't care anymore if people around me can't understand and figure things out as fast as I can. You can't change them, unfortunately you have to live with it man...

well im glad theres someone out there who feels the same but i dont think you are that smart...;) telling people to their face that you find them dumb is not gonna make them like you either. its only human to want to be accepted and i try to do so by not letting the brain out too much. what im saying is that i dont hate people for being dumb i admire them. i would gladly change lifes with some stupid college drop out working out at the gym every second day and partying every weekend ending up fucking up and doing dumb shit because those people are happy.. realizing how dumb the world is is the most cuel thing i can imagine and i wouldnt wish it to happen to even my worst enemys. thats why i celebrate the dumb and try to blend in i dont wanna be left out. ive had that for long enough during my childhood so i decided this shit has to stop what if im the smartest dude alive when nobody gives a shit about me 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

well im glad theres someone out there who feels the same but i dont think you are that smart...;) telling people to their face that you find them dumb is not gonna make them like you either. its only human to want to be accepted and i try to do so by not letting the brain out too much. what im saying is that i dont hate people for being dumb i admire them. i would gladly change lifes with some stupid college drop out working out at the gym every second day and partying every weekend ending up fucking up and doing dumb shit because those people are happy.. realizing how dumb the world is is the most cuel thing i can imagine and i wouldnt wish it to happen to even my worst enemys. thats why i celebrate the dumb and try to blend in i dont wanna be left out. ive had that for long enough during my childhood so i decided this shit has to stop what if im the smartest dude alive when nobody gives a shit about me

Well, I'm sorry but I never ever say it to people's faces, that's just rude and pointless. And my intelligence is proved by lots of tests out there, much more complicated than those bullshit IQ tests. I paid a fuckload of money for this just to make me feel that I'm not acting like an egoist. I have already proved it to myself with this: I didn't even touch any book or even a fucking pen for 6 months and then participated in a test which included cherrypicked questions for me, yes just for me. (I still can't believe that I spent all that money for this.) And I've got %80 from it. I've realised that I even forgot how to write during the test. All of the guys there were surprised with my results and that was enough for me.

And unfortunately I agree with you. Being smart is more like a curse, you are aware of so many things other people don't even realise. Being happy becomes a tough challenge for you... Standards will get higher and higher and you end up alone... Thinking how dumb, unaware and happy most of the people are.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

The Trial has already taken place earlier today. They pointed that out but I'm afraid it didn't do much.

So what was the outcome?

It's so embarassing, I don't know what guitar I have, but I bought it for 300$ like two months ago and I'm really happy with it. I was going to buy a 7-string (Ibanez) but I don't know if I'll be able to do that now ;(

Nice, I love a bit of TessaracT \m/

Just write some mad tunes to take your mind off all this crap happening to you.

Pilates

Well, I'm sorry but I never ever say it to people's faces, that's just rude and pointless. And my intelligence is proved by lots of tests out there, much more complicated than those bullshit IQ tests. I paid a fuckload of money for this just to make me feel that I'm not acting like an egoist. I have already proved it to myself with this: I didn't even touch any book or even a fucking pen for 6 months and then participated in a test which included cherrypicked questions for me, yes just for me. (I still can't believe that I spent all that money for this.) And I've got %80 from it. I've realised that I even forgot how to write during the test. All of the guys there were surprised with my results and that was enough for me.

And unfortunately I agree with you. Being smart is more like a curse, you are aware of so many things other people don't even realise. Being happy becomes a tough challenge for you... Standards will get higher and higher and you end up alone... Thinking how dumb, unaware and happy most of the people are.

I feel the smartest of us are people-like me :P- who can manage to fake normalcy and have relationships with people, despite most being stupid.

Edit: Of course I do get occasional depression and anxiety

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

I feel the smartest of us are people-like me :P- who can manage to fake normalcy and have relationships with people, despite most being stupid.

Edit: Of course I do get occasional depression and anxiety

I may have sounded like an asshole, but I'm a good guy man. :) I've been suffering from this and did all of the things I wrote on that post, just to be relieved. And yeah, I admire people who are not aware of what's going on out there. They tend to have lower standards than us and that makes it easier to achieve happiness for them. :)

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I may have sounded like an asshole, but I'm a good guy man. :) I've been suffering from this and did all of the things I wrote on that post, just to be relieved. And yeah, I admire people who are not aware of what's going on out there. They tend to have lower standards than us and that makes it easier to achieve happiness for them. :)

My good man, we seem to have similar opinions on many things. Shall we sit on the porch, drink Long Island Iced Tea, and watch the lower class of man pick our cotton fields?

-jk-

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

My good man, we seem to have similar opinions on many things. Shall we sit on the porch, drink Long Island Iced Tea, and watch the lower class of man pick our cotton fields?

-jk-

I'd gladly do that with you, sir. It would be an honor to drink with you in the name of our Lord and Saviour GabeN! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'd gladly do that with you, sir. It would be an honor to drink with you in the name of our Lord and Saviour GabeN!

*read in southern drawl*

GabeN bless your soul! You are such a delitful gentle man that is only southern hospitality for me to do the previously mentioned things with you- drink and watch our servants that is. Shall we use your servants or mine?

*read in southern drawl*

GabeN bless your soul! You are such a delitful gentle man that is only southern hospitality for me to do the previously mentioned things with you- drink and watch our servants that is. Shall we use your servants or mine?

We shall let yours work and watch us with nothing but jealousy as my servants serve us with drinks and Almighty GabeN blesses us with dirty peasant titties!

Spoiler

Spoiler

We shall let yours work and watch us with nothing but jealousy as my servants serve us with drinks and Almighty GabeN blesses us with dirty peasant titties!

Awe, I envision it already. The glorious Carolina sun, slaves serving drinks, all while making money off of cotton.

Awe, I envision it already. The glorious Carolina sun, slaves serving drinks, all while making money off of cotton.

We'd better cut it here and get back to my place, or we'll end up pissing some people off here my good friend. Let's grab the slaves with beautiful titties  and enjoy ourselves!

Spoiler

Spoiler

So what was the outcome?

Nice, I love a bit of TessaracT \m/

Just write some mad tunes to take your mind off all this crap happening to you.

Oh I forgot to mention, I'll get the judgment in a week.

TesseracT <3

Lol I'll try