Game24 so what did you think? good,bad, ugly?

Muffinmaddness

So now its over, what did you think about it? did you like what nvidia did? what would you have changed and why?

Personally I mainly watched MOD24 ( Obviously ) and i think they should have had Linus and Luke as main host with maybe Logan (Teksyndicate) Jason (Jayztwocents) Elric (ToT) etc and maybe Boogie to cut too every now and then to talk to the mod teams, give Linus and Luke a Break , rather then the awkward cuts when going to different locations, the MOD24 seemed very undermanned but it was still enjoyable and Linus and Luke did a great job! hope it happens again.

So what are your thoughts on it?

Sorry if this has been posted ( i did check but just incase ) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

the bad would be the people on skype never changed

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

as a first try it was very good, with the lessons learned i think it can be even better next time they launch something

I thought it went great besides from the audio problems. I dont know I think I would just leave it to Linus and Luke.Oh ya and like you I only did watch Mod24 I dont really care about what ever else they were doing and I wish I got to see the hole thing but you know school and stuff. B)  

i did watch some of the main channel but some of the host were reallllllyyyy annoying! the blond girl who was interviewing people outside made my ears bleed =/ 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I was watching both the live streams when they started although later on that day I went to the event happening in London
Pretty ugly since at the event the other people & myself stunk of sweat >_>

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I only watched MOD24

It was awesome!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The audio was soooo bad.

And honestly, it had a lot of problems. You'd have thought nvidia would be able to run a proper stream with all the price gouging they do.

Also the hardware they used in the mod24 stream didn't make sense.

They might as well have used 780 tis, so they could have waterblocks.

Or maybe nvidia should have just partnered with EK, but having to aircool those 980's kinda ruined it IMO.

Also the orange motherboard....

Really?

Really?

were they trying to make it difficult on purpose?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The audio was soooo bad.

And honestly, it had a lot of problems. You'd have thought nvidia would be able to run a proper stream with all the price gouging they do.

Also the hardware they used in the mod24 stream didn't make sense.

They might as well have used 780 tis, so they could have waterblocks.

Or maybe nvidia should have just partnered with EK, but having to aircool those 980's kinda ruined it IMO.

Also the orange motherboard....

Really?

Really?

were they trying to make it difficult on purpose?

yea i do agree on this , nothing really matched hardware wise =/ 

but they did say that team kill ninja were going to send their system to the winner with watercooled GPUS 

Specs 

The Game24 stream was so boring while Mod24 was interesting but really strange at times.

Linus was getting weirder and weirder the more tired he got and two of the teams didn't really put effort into thinking of a build-theme

144Hz goodness