Worst cooler ever - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro Review

TheRagingGamer

I just got the cooler today to replace the stock intel cooler, well i'm writing this on with the stock cooler inside.

Installation:
First problem this cooler had was push pins, but this wouldn't be a big problem if they were made properly. The pins can move around freely which makes the installation so much harder. Anyway for the first time i was trying to somehow get this thing in which only made it bend those pins. Now if these pins were not made from shit they wouldn't bend but they were made from shit, which was a bit of a problem. So now with 2 pins bended i somehow straighten they out and installed again. The cooler was positioned to suck air from the front and blow it out the back. This is a problem as i will now explain 

Testing:
So i boot up with the Intel core 2 duo e4600 overclocked to 3.2 ghz and i see that temp at idle were 60C. I used Arctic Cooling MX-4 for the thermal paste. Now the reason why the temps were so high is the gravity. You see the freezer 7 has a feature that allows it to tilt. I don't know why would you want that but here is is:
The weight of the cooler was pulling it down and the cpu was not getting good contact. Of Course it overheated at stress test. To fix this problem i had to uninstall the cooler and turn it around. Now it was sucking air from the top and blowing it onto graphics card. The cpu temp were fine 35-40C idle but it introduced a much bigger problem. The northbridge was not getting cooled down. My PC was shutting down when playing games. I fixed this by putting a fan on top of it. So after all this my overclocked CPU was running at 65-70C under load.

Conclusion:
For the love of god do not buy anything with push pins 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

why is yhis in the news. should be in member reviews

sorry brainfart

and sorry mods

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

This might be one of the worst reviews I have seen.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Go for a Hyper 212+ or something similar, what did you expect with that cooler for that price? :/

my brain is full of fuck now? im sure i clicked on the news articles section 0.o

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I should write one then. You'll have a whole new perspective on bad.

lol You're a frog, how could you screw up?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It's my specialty.  ^_^

This might be one of the worst reviews I have seen.

ill try to write a better one next time 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

ill try to write a better one next time 

You'd better. This was more of a rant than a review. Take a look at some of mine to learn. ;) Mine aren't even the best.

http://pouringpixels.weebly.com/reviews.html

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

my brain is full of fuck now? im sure i clicked on the news articles section 0.o

You did, but it was then moved, probably just as you reported it to be moved. (not by me)

You're not entirely crazy

HTTP/2 203

You did, but it was then moved, probably just as you reported it to be moved. (not by me)

possible xD i was much confuse haha

What's going on

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Y u blank quote?

cuz i emphasise it

I used to have that cooler with my old CPU (i5-760) and it was better than the stock cooler but nothing amazing. Allowed me to get +200 MHz more overclocking. I only got it because my stock cooler broke and it was the cheapest I could get near me immediately.

:mellow: That's not nice.

was i ever nice to you you ill and sick retard?

Solution: duct tape.

"The only problem a duck tape can't fix is running out of duck tape" - Mahatma Gandhi

"The only problem a duck tape can't fix is running out of duck tape" - Mahatma Gandhi

Sad but true. That's why you get more!

was i ever nice to you you ill and sick retard?

Once.

I just got the cooler today to replace the stock intel cooler, well i'm writing this on with the stock cooler inside.

Conclusion:

For the love of god do not buy anything with push pins 

The stock Intel CPU cooler has push pins and I'v never had any problems with them. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

The stock Intel CPU cooler has push pins and I'v never had any problems with them. 

because the stock cooler is light and small, this one isn't